• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mae

[Nicori] 'Love Class' Performances Official Topic

71 posts in this topic

nicole's performing Love Lecture again with Mighty Mouth at Inki this week :D

This is exciting haha I missed seeing her perform it with Mighty Mouth and of course looking forward to what she's gonna wear too lol I love most of what she wears in Love Class performances :D

I'm looking forward to the perf this week too! =D I hope she goes back to the dress and the big bow again =P

09.09.27. Inkigayo Love Class :

credit: karaworld1@youtube.

090927posonglln01zake20.gif

090927posonglln02zake20.gif

090927posonglln03zake20.gif

090927posonglln04zake20.gif

090927posonglln06zake20.gif

090927posonglln08zake20.gif

credit: as tagged..

* ahh her bow was so cute this time lol.. i liked the print.

haha i liked her even more wen she performed for Mighty Mouth, she was the most active female idol while doing that song, the other idols like UEE and them would just stand there and look cute but she looks so much more cuter doing the dance although i think she shouldnt dance that hard because i can somewhat hear that she needs to take in more oxygen haha

thanks for sharing these awesome gifs mae !

nicole look so cute in this performance !

she's so full of energy !

th bow looks so cute on her !

Thoses gifs are precious!

It's really hard to see nicole do such performances/actions :D So better save it for memory haha :D

love all her love class performances, she is so cute and adorable in it

her expressions are so fascinating

I want to find this song with her in it, not other people but I can't find it :(

anyways, she's so awesome cute and pretty, especially with that bow :(

I read from an article that Mighty Mouth talked about how cool and awesome Nicole was, telling them how to do stuff well and stuff (very vague, I know, I just don't remember what she taught them, I think some dance moves)

I want to find this song with her in it, not other people but I can't find it :)

anyways, she's so awesome cute and pretty, especially with that bow :thumbup:

I read from an article that Mighty Mouth talked about how cool and awesome Nicole was, telling them how to do stuff well and stuff (very vague, I know, I just don't remember what she taught them, I think some dance moves)

Do you mean performances? lol.. many of them got removed from youtube but I think we have them here for download.. I remember they said they liked Nicole the best from the girls that performed with them.. she was involved and energetic :)

she was so cute during these performances.

Even mighty mouth said they preferred her to the other girl artists

who performed with them !

lol is nicole shaking her head around?....

That so funny^^

I cant stand it and burst out laughing^^

Nicole is so cute! Super cute & Adorable :eyelove:

I just can't get enough of her and what's make it better is that...it is less of her in variety show. Hoooo I wish there's more of her :crying: