[2009.08.27] Mighty Mouth Featuring, This Time's With Kara's Nicole, Creating "Mascara (Mouth-Kara) Line!"

tinggg

Mighty Mouth Featuring, This Time's With Kara's Nicole, Creating "Mascara (Mouth-Kara) Line!"

The "Mascara (Mouth-Kara) Line" is on the move.

Mighty Mouth's new album's title song "Love Class" is featuring it's third guest, and they've selected Kara's Nicole. Starting with 8/26's MCountdown, Nicole will be joining Mighty Mouth on stage throughout the weekend's music programs.

"Love Class" has created quite a buzz due to its featuring of Han Yeseul, and recently have had After School's Uee and Four Minute's HyunA taking the place. This time a new girl group icon carries the baton from Uee and HyunA as Nicole takes on the new challenge on stage.

In particular, Mighty Mouth and Kara's relationship has garnered a lot of attention. Since debut, both teams have had a warm and close sibling-like relationship with each other. On a radio program, Mighty Mouth talked about how them and Kara have called the two groups "Mascara" Line.

Kara's Nicole said, "'Love Class' is such a great song, the performance is great as well, and everything matches wonderfully. For a long time now, Mighty Mouth has really supported us, so I want to do something for them in return."

"Love Class" has done very well in the charts amongst the idol craze, and thus has become really popular. Kara has uphelp their titles as one of Korea's representative girl groups through their double hits of "Wanna" and "Mister" from their 2nd album.

Link: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200908271409451002

Tip-Off: Mae

Translated by: Tinggg@Karaholic.com

ohh so thats why they kept on saying mascara during the performance..

nicole is so cute performing with MM.. im glad theres more performances to look forward to!

and i didnt know kara was close to MM.. but its cute that they support each other!!

I really like "Love Class", the lyrics are so sweet. (:

But, didn't IU also preformed "Love Class" once?

"Mascara" seems so cute & I can't wait for Nicole to preform it with Mighty Mouth.

I watched Music Core, Music bank, & Inkigayoi's Mighty Mouth performances

& Nicole's so cute with great energy and full smiles. (:
Edited by xlovemelody

I watched this yesterday <33 Nicole seemed happy performing <33 She's such a bundle of energy <33 And the ribbon was so cute on her <33 Her voice was so sweet too.. <3 Thankyou for sharing this !! ^^

I wondered how a cosmetic item got into the title. Lol xD

Mascara --- that's cute! Haha, and so glad for Nicole!

I like "Love Class" ((; I'm sure that after Nicole takes part in it,

I'm going to love it! Nicole hwaiting! :thumbup:

It's awesome how the 2 groups have a close relationship <333

Thanks for the news!

Its nice to see the good oppa-dongsaeng relationship between Kara and Mighty Mouse ^^

Supporting and praising one another ^^

Nicole's performance with Mighty Mouse was very nice as well ^^

Thank you very much for the translations Tinggg onni ^^ and for the tip off Mae onni ^^

I saw Maknae Cole's perf with Mighty Mouth and she was really cute... I didn't know that Uee and Hyuna also performed with MM... but anyways, looking forward for more perfs of Mascara hahah!

thanks for sharing..

i was watching mighty mouth perf when suddenly Nicole appeared.

i am so overjoy by the appearance lol

i only know Mascara mean mouth-kara recently, and before that i felt weird why they say that lol