[2009.08.28] Kara's Former Member Kim Sunghee's Duet with a New Singer "Comeback? I have no plans for that yet"

tinggg

200908281010111002_1.jpg
200908281010111002_2.jpg

Kara's Former Member Kim Sunghee's Duet with a New Singer "Comeback? I have no plans for that yet"

News about Kara's former member Kim Sunghee (20) participating in new Singer gn.E (22)'s album with a duet has been unveiled.

New song <Dream> which will be revealed on September 4th has African-styled percussion and harp creating a fantasy-like melody, which is new singer gn.E's unique style, combines with Kim Sunghee's powerful singing.

gn.E's agency said, "Kim Sunghee does not have plans to promote together, but will come along to fan meetings and showcases. However, she does not personally have plans to return as a singer. She has a close relationship with gn.E and thus is just guesting as a friend."

gn.E personally participated in the writing of the song and lyrics, and Sunghee also helped out with the lyrics, which really shows their passion for music.

Link: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200908281010111002
Tip-off: Mae
Translated by: Tinggg@karaholic.com

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh wow that is fantastic news... even though its only a feature

its an amazing opportunity for all of us to hear sunghee's powerful vocals again (in HQ) ehehe :D

its a shame she wont be appearing with gn.E on shows though.

thanks for translating ting and tip off mae :D

I miss that Baby! :[

But it's something right? Can't be too greedy. They're close friends? I wonder how. 0.o School friends maybe?

So that means She's still under DSP right?

GAH! Hurry up and finish school Sunghee then you can come back! :D

if i didnt see this news earlier i wouldve hve been really really hyper..haha lol.. i was anyways but ive toned down my spazzing haha i thought that she was actually coming back...sigh..my wishful thinking...too good to be true for now...collaboration with this singer's a start..it gives me hope that she will soon come back...i miss her...:D its funny how a few days ago i was reminising the old times of KARA when she was around..lol then this comes up...wow... i hope she changes her mind soon and comeback again...solo,duo, or group....haha

Awe, i'm really happy for her. I couldn't help but feel hurt and sad when it said she personally does not have

Any plans to return as a singer. I really miss her . . . . but as a fan we have to respect her decision. I do hope

She decides to promote at least once with him on a live show. It'll make Kamilia's days. I can't to hear the

Song now. Thanks ting for the article!

she does not personally have plans to return as a singer

did anyone notice that small portion of the

article? even tho i'm glad that she's going to

be featured in a NEW song, it makes me sad

to hear that we're going to have to wait a while

longer until she comes back as a FULL TIME singer

but i'll definitely check that song out

once it's available hehe i love sunghee

i was sooo surprised when i saw this... but so happy sunghee's still very much into music and is helping her friend out.. can't wait to see what happens in the future :).. thanks ting.

I'm so happy to read news about Kim Sunghee. I miss you girl. I can't wait for this duet.

I'm bit sad about not wanting to comeback yet, but I hope she changes her mind. I'm waiting for you.

I'm always be your fan.

Wa~aah.. I really look forward to september 4th now.. <33 It would be so nice if KARA went to meet sunghee at the fan meeting <33.. Yeah.. It could definetly change.. But, What's most important right now, Is that she's working hard .. And still partly doing what she loves :] And thats singing <3 Thankyou sososo much for sharing <33