• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

[Jingly] Sleepwaking Jing?

311 posts in this topic

haha, just for laughs. and because jing's forum needs a boosting too.

83f9f793.jpg

ca2f58bd.jpg

the wonders of baby jing~ :)

Wahahahahahaha ....Baby J so cute.....who`s take the pic???? Nice Job!!!

you know some thing if you want to see the pure of beauty in every human

(women or man, good guy or bad guy, ugly or handsome or pretty etc for all human in this world)

you should look when they sleep or sleepy the innocent face will be capture the true who they are...Trust me :P

^

the pictures were taken by fans. :sweatdrop: i really really find the first one adorable. haha.

awww.. the first one is sooo cute!!!

i can just picture her mumbling: *yawn* ohh we're here.. time to get off.. *yawn*

i love it.. im going to save it!!

I LOL-ed hard at the first one. ((: She really looks as if she's sleepwalking! xDD

And the second was so cute. Hara's all awake and energetic, and then Jing's like, "eh ... ?"

Thanks for the pictures!

LOL!

Hara: -happyandexcited-

Jing: -____- Sleepy...

xD I love her expression in the first one. It's exactly what I do when I'm really, really sleepy. Just close my eyes, and don't know where I'm goin. x]

The second shot she wearing a deadpan expression. The first could easily be dismissed as she was blinking her eyes when someone took her picture.

Awe she looks so cute and tired. Hara looks so awake, focus, and cheery compare to Jing (:

Jing is so cute :) aww it looks like she needs to rest more :) anyway I find this pic of her sleeping in HaRa

sleeping is when most of the growing takes place, thats probably why shes the tallest in kara.

omg sooo cute! lol

hopefully she doesn't start tripping cause of her sleepwalking lol ^_^

the 2nd picture. looks like she's mad cause someone just woke her up from her nap! haha :]

baby jjing is frikken adoreable<33

^^ duude that picture of Jing and Hara is like one of my favorite pic, ever. <3 THEY ARE SO FREAKING ADORABLE.

Jing looks super cute in the second picture even though she looks kinda pissed off, lol. It's like she's thinking... "I. Want. Sleep. Zzzzz."

haha wow. these photos are so cute! I agree she needs to get some well deserved rest but she looks so cute while sleep walking ^^

Poor girls, they probably don't get enough rest due to their hectic schedules. Rest more jiyoung!

aww...sooooo cute

no words to describe anymore..baby Jing cuteness

I still questioning myself...

Why I staring at dat pic...lol...

I see Jing looks mature a little (:

But still...Dorable...

Poor of them not enough sleep... -.-

But I think they want to do it for us...hehe

.. JiRa <33 I really want to pinch her cheeks !! >w< :) Haha <33 Thanks Anne.. You come up with the most random, Yet.. Really loving topics for jing :]~ ^^ Can never get enough of Jingly loving :3~

Aww...the one with Hara is too adorable! She's like an angel *o*

Jiyoung looks sooo tired in the first pic, poor her hehe. I hope she never trips or falls while she 'sleepwalks'!

haha

pity bby!!! she look reli tired.... give her some rest plss!!!

haha

Hara look extra pretty thought!!

hahaha

shes still young!! JINGG HWAITING~!!! ^_^