• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

[Jingly] Sleepwaking Jing?

311 posts in this topic

ahahhaha shes so cute hahaha thats so funny! .. JiRa <33 I really want to pinch her cheeks !! >w< Haha <33 Thanks Anne.. You come up with the most random, Yet.. Really loving topics for jing :]~ ^^ Can never get enough of Jingly loving :3~

LOVE JIYOUNG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S AAS ADORABLE AS EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE KARA ALWAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

LOL HAHAHA!! <3 So cuteeee. I really laughed at the first one, didn't know it would turn out like that haha^_^..... These pictures are really cute and its making me sleepy too! Lol. :)

good..... she must have a many dreamss.......

Have a nice dream JiYoung...... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

hahaha

I wonder that Giant Maknae also has a sleeping habbit

it must be funny though!!!

the first picture is so adorable.. love that picture so much.. baby jing hwaiting :thumbup1:

OH MY HOW CUTE!

She's the most adorable maknae of all group I think...

LOL LOL LOL sleep walking jjing! aiiih everything that she does so cute for me, jiyoung unnie is so cute... forever~>.<

haha, just for laughs. and because jing's forum needs a boosting too.

83f9f793.jpg

ca2f58bd.jpg

the wonders of baby jing~ :)

she so cute..love my jiyoung :eyelove:

shock!!!!!!!!!!!!she is really like sleep walking....................................

LOL! Hahahahahahaha! I was laughing too hard! Jing is so cute here! Thanks for sharing!

she looks cute but poor Jiyoung.... i think she need more rest time.

because they schedule really tight...

Jiyoung hwaitinggg!!!!

the first pic of Jiyoung coming down from the van is super cute...lol..undoubtedly the cutest maknae in the industry!! :eyelove: :eyelove:

HAHAHA I laughed at the first one! She's sooooo adorable!!!!!! :D

Our magnae likes sleeping! Who doesn't right?

Though I can't help but notice Hara's skinny-ness! It's like written all over the picture, SKELETON.

Eat a lot ne! :)

jiyoung so cuteeeee aahahahaha!! i really love her best korean girl for me! jiyoung daebak!!

Tired/sleepy Jing is so adorable :wub: She is so cute in whatever she does even when sleepwalking :lol:

Jing is so cutee!!! :inluv: i really can't resist her adorkableness!! my bias! go go fighting jing! kara jjang!!

I can't remember well but there is this show where show jiyoung's sleepyface as the show is set at kara dorm at that time. Although she's embarrassed at that time she still gives a cute smile to the camera. That's what I like about her:D

ohh the kiss of my biased jing is so cute!!!! :eyelove:

ngiahahahahaha, Jiyoung , cute.... She seems careless on how she looks like... but I have to admit, that kind of trait makes my heart melt.... hahahahahaha...