[2009.08.30] KARA wins Mutizen for Wanna

coffeebeanie

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO GO KARA!!!! OMG i was so shocked when saw it on withkara, so I had to immediately rush here to check my eyes @.@ Even though I know the album is doing well more than any previous albums, and I could feel this was gonna happen, I still couldnt help but let my jaw drop >__< to me it is like... "this soon?" XD the album was out for a month but with this tough competition, I was expecting my waiting time for their award abit longer~ Hara & Nicole were the most emotional O_O but Nicole still remembered to raise the mike towards Kamilia! it is always her to do so :P and I have to say that Kamilia was so awesome, they were cheering loudly right when the take7 was introduced. HAHA the girls were so down to earth, and I never saw this from someone else but only KARA. its not their first time but they were still like "what? what im gonna do now?!!!" on the stage lol <33

I don't understand. Both jiYoung and Gyuri had to comfort Hara. I think there's something more happenning other than happiness. It almost seems like happiness of relief. Am I missing sumthing about Hara I should know about?

Haven't checked the video yet but i'm sure Hara feels the recognition that Kara finally gets after Girls Generation and Wonder Girls have been the #1 in Korea for so long

I sense she is very competitive.

congrats to the girls, sweep the prizetables!

Edited by mankobonko

congrats to them !!!

finally they won !! they deserve it

they all look surprise and shock with the mutizen

especially, Hara

it's remind me when they won with "Honey" last time

anyway, they are improve now

hoping that their next mutizen will come soon

Kara fighting!!

Kamilia too !!

Hara looked so surprised, lol.

But it was a completely unexpected win lol. (:

BUT OMG I'M SO HAPPY FOR THEM! (:

They've worked so hard and slkjdflsk hara crying and holding those flowers and all the girls are SO MUCH LOVE AND YAYY (: I'M SO HAPPY THEY WON~ (:

Whenever I see them win, they always cry tears of joy. To me, that's really really sweet. x] It shows how much they love their fans. Nicole, JiYoung, and Hara just blubbered! Especailly Hara! Gosh! I've never seen her cry like that! It's okay Hara! You're still pretty! :lol2: Kara fighting! They deserve this win! :lol:

.. Omg hara was crying .. But she was just super happy when they won honey.. Wow.. This must be a shock for them .. Why? ._. They deserve it <33 THEY WON THEY WON !! YEAH !! <33 Hopefully more awards !! <33 Gah <3 I knew they could do it <33

I cried when they cried -.-"

Hara still looks stunning with tears running down her cheeks. I loved how Wooyoung passed the flowers to her =) Seriously, if the two ever started dating or something, I wouldn't mind haha As for Seungyeon, what happened to her statement about how she will never cry again after watching herself cry on TV? =P Either way, I'm happy for them!