• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
coffeebeanie

[2009.08.30] KARA wins Mutizen for Wanna

120 posts in this topic

this is unexpected result for me but yay for kara

i know the girls deserved it <3

sadly gd has cameback already :D

anyway, congrats our girls, i'm so proud of them

I was sad for

BEG

, but still I'm happy for them, so proud! :P

they deserve it

Congrats to KARA!

When I saw the list for Take7 I didn't think they will win since they were up against strong groups. But I'm happy they won. Just that a certain fan group keeps commenting unecessary things on youtube.

OMG

So happy

so so so so so happy

they must be win:X

wanna and their new look are very great that they have to be awarded this prize:X

Kara jjang

So happy for Kara ^^ It's good it's so close among the artists, well 2ne1 can't get that award anymore I think so that's good in that way lol. Like BEG a lot, but they had their shine in the sun ^^

Yaaaay just wanna say gratz to the girls! There hardwork is paying off! It was a really great

perf!!!

Go Kara~~

Well Done Kara~

i din watch inki today so i dunno who won mutizen,

but just found out that they won

so happy

aiming for 3 straight mutizens

KARA <3

The best surprise this morning when I woke up :P Haha Congratulatioooons~~~~ I am bit ** but when they were winning, I was so into Hara and Wooyoung lol,

KARA fighting! and the outfits with "kindof" dalmatians spots were lovely too :thumbup:

YAYAYAYAYAY! wooot! congrats!! They are so down-to-earth, always wanting to try their best and work their hardest...but when they looked like they couldn't believe they had won...i got a little teary eyed!!! *sniffsniff* they've been through so much!!!

i hope they receive even more support after people see just how talented, genuine and loveable they are!!!!!

i know it , i know it, i am waiting for this and i know it gotta happen sooner or later

KARA finally takes the throne, this is what i am waiting for and yeah i am so happy for them

KARA HWAITING, THIS WON'T BE THE LAST !!!

First of all, Congratulations to Kara ^^

I'm so happy they got the mutizen though I'm sad I didn't saw it live...

But still so happy for them ^^

They worked hard for this album and their hardwork definitely paid off ^^

Once again, congratulations Kara~~~

Thank you very much for the translations Tin onni ^^

yay they deserved to win, congrats to the girls ! ;D

havent watched the perf yet, but im excited ! kekeke ,

thanks for sharing !

congratz Kara

yay they finally won

they deserve it

they look suprise

aww they were crying

hope they win again:D

YEAHHH *cheers along w/ fangirls* XD

They really, really deserve this X3

KARA FIGHTING!!

ahhh i really want them to win again now XD triple crown maybe?

Edited by chingensai

this is like the first song after honey where the 5 of them (new kara) really worked together and even lost weight together, so this win will have a more significant meaning to them! :P

it made my day :))

Kara JJANG!

I don't understand. Both jiYoung and Gyuri had to comfort Hara. I think there's something more happenning other than happiness. It almost seems like happiness of relief. Am I missing sumthing about Hara I should know about?