Which Kara member has most potential of being an Andre Kim model?

loveholic

Which member has the most chance to be an Andre Kim model?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Which member has the most chance to be an Andre Kim model?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Sunghee
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Jiyoung

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Sulli got her chance, I guess Kara members can be in the running for the catwalk too? :)

But I've been noticing between Hara and Gyuri and how they look when they don't smile. Gyuri looks rather cold and proud, while IMO, Hara has a blankness to her non-smiling stare. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Well, Sulli got her chance, I guess Kara members can be in the running for the catwalk too? :)

But I've been noticing between Hara and Gyuri and how they look when they don't smile. Gyuri looks rather cold and proud, while IMO, Hara has a blankness to her non-smiling stare. :)

Lol. Of course, Hara won't have a smile when she's wondering off space.

I think everyone is like that.

Okay, but Hara and Gyul can act so if you noticed that

Andre Kim's models when they are doing the catwalk they don't have an expression on their faces at all and it's 'blank'

so both Hara and Gyul would be good. It's all about putting on a show.

First Gyuri, 2nd = Hara

I would actually put them both in because each have their own vibe. Gyuri has a more refined mature outlook and would translate that to modelling. Hara seems more youthful, carefree and kinda seems like a catwalk model already just not quite as tall hehe But i;m sure she could pull it off. I'm sure any member of KARA would own the Andre Kim wardrobe anyway

jiyoung is too young X

Nicole is too cheerful X

Hara..... I think she's meant for more earthly designs X

SeungYeon looks too much like a hamster(andre kim is an alien, they don't go well together) X

Gyuri is shameless and thinks of herself as a goddess, most likely a greek one . O

Ans: Gyuri :thumbup:

Agree! Camera really love Hara xD Gyuri is the Goddess so yeah.. She's so beautiful.. <3 so I will vote for Hara for the 1st place then Gyuri.. Nicole Jiyoung and Seungyeon the 3rd? =P lol

hara's doll-like appearance would fit it the best. esp. in the first case, the emotionless concept XD

hara also has good body features too. so my vote goes to her <3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...