• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
loveholic

Which Kara member has most potential of being an Andre Kim model?

Which member has the most chance to be an Andre Kim model?   149 members have voted

1. 1. Which member has the most chance to be an Andre Kim model?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Sunghee
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Jiyoung

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

77 posts in this topic

Definitely either Hara or Gyuri. Both are really photogenic.

Gyuri is the most possible candidate. Natural beauty and have strong self believe

gyuri. she is pretty and matured. i think she would fit very well to be a model. if she werent a singer, i think she could be a very popular model.

i voted Hara. she has the super model body. her face is really pretty, her eyes are really pretty and she is really photogenic. well she is a model already.

Gyuri or Hara. They've got different auras but I think it can go well with Andre Kim's concepts.

my vote goes to GYURI!

she has the attitude of a great model.

natural beauty, great body, goddess concept.

just perfect!

:thumbup:

Though I voted for Nicole, I choose 3 of them. Jiyoung, Hara and Nicole. (Sorry Gyul and SY noona T__T)

For Jing, she has the height. A primary requirement of being a model :)

Nicole, she has a posture of a Super Model. You already know this when watching on performances, on the way she walks.

Hara, has the body of a Super Model. A slim waistline is another important requirement of being a model.

This 3 girls can have the potential of being Andre Kim models :D

certainly Gyuri for me :D

she fits the image very well and she'll rock those gowns too xD

and i think Hara also has amazing potential, though she didnt get my vote.

she looks great in anything she wears <3

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

Gyuri or Hara for me, both give off a fairy, elven, or otherworldy vibe, and look great in white.

I think all of them can be Andre Kim model. KARA is one of the girl group who can pull off cute, sexy, mature, sweet and any image smoothly. Example is Nicole. She may be hyper and really energetic in real life, but she can turn sexy and charismatic in a blink of an eye. Gyuri has this royalty aura in her, with a cool and chilling glare that can instill awe in others. Seungyeon is naturally cute because of her small face, but she is the most charismatic one in KARA. Jiyoung is like a disney princess, the one who is sweet and lovely and can make people to fall in love with her. Hara has a strong personality, but she is like a glass figurine to me. Someone who are perfect but you can only watch and admire from afar because you're afraid you may break her if you give her the slightest touch because of her fragile and vulnerable look.

Gosh, what did I just wrote? :sweatdrop:

Edited by City_Bear_90

I think Goo Hara and Gyuri was fit to be a model, all the photos they look professional and nice, I like both

Hmm not sure Gyuri or Hara..well Gyuri has the godess look while Hara is just simply beautiful and has a body of a model hmm not sure..^^.

Hara seems to be the one I could imagine modeling the most. With Jiyoung a strong candidate as well. No idea what is really involved with modeling though(and my sense in regard to fashion is horrible in every way, shape and form)

i chose Nicole, though i think all of them can pull it off.

and i like Gyuri too, HAHA.

but i saw this modelling pic of Nic with Minho & Hyuna and she worked it!

It would be great if they choose Nicole. I like to see her do the catwalk. Other than Nicole I would choose Goddess Gyuri since her body portion is sexy :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

Gyuri and Jiyoung will be the best contestant

but my vote goes to nicole :P

I think she got a unique face, she can be cool, sexy and chic at the same time :eyelove:

with those model type of make up...hemmmm she will be very gorgeous, as for high (doubt)....

probably gyuri, she has the most model-like (for lack of a better word) facial features of the group

Either Gyuri or Hara. Because Gyuri has such a pretty face, bright colors and heavy jewelry don't take too much attention away. Hara, on the other hand, is just a perfect model since she is so doll-like. Her body proportions are good for modeling, too.

I'm Nicole biased, but Sunghee's look is so perfect to be an Andre Kim model. :)

Whaddya think?

I think Hara will do well too. :)

If we're talking about "...the exquisite, ice princess, doll-like pokerface"...

hara-1.jpg

I think Hara fits the part, right? :)

Hara?

I think hara would be the best~~

her face and body is really model-ish...

but Jiyoung would be good too...her height...

:jogging: