[Other] 2009.09.02. Nicole with Dave (host) from EBSe Star English

mae

74609355.jpg

credit: dcnc.

EBSe is an english language channel in Korea..she taped for a show called Star English .. glad to know DSP is letting her focus on her English and can't wait for her to speak in English in an interview setting!! yay..

cant w8 to see nicole host a show in english ^^

hmm i wonder who else will be on the show??

she's not hosting the show, she's the guest on the show.. i'm pretty sure it's only her that is the guest since she's the member that speaks English basically..i've seen short clips of the show, it's the host, Dave and one guest :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm watching it right now ... her English has worsen? She's stuttering and her sentences

are full of wrong grammar and fragments. She seems very nervous and uncomfortable :o

I don't blame her, I would've been pulling my hair out if I had to do that. I'm glad she was

Able to go on that show and speak English. I hope she doesn't forget / lose her English skills.

Nonetheless, I really love the song Nicole sang. Her voice was beautiful and so strong. I

Loved how he said what she said before was a lie (: I agree with him.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

eh now I am confused, I've heard her speak english perfectly but there are times where its just like... eh. Then again I can understand being immersed in korean then sudden switching languages is hard and it just messes up your head. lol

• 1 month later...

i watched this on youtube and seriously, the changing btw two languages really screws arnd with the mind

some might say she dun have supposedly expected accent, but i think its not the case. she speaks very good english from wad i see most of the time, its jus that she's switching between two languages here. even the host stumbles as well when switching languages

anw its better to develop her own accent, instead of following wad everyone is doing, unique

furthermore it doesnt affect her ability to get the message across.

afterall, isnt the most basic need of language its ability to get a message across, and there isnt such thing as a perfect accent

really nice to hear her speaking english, its like drug