[2009.09.05] KARA - From economic Idols to the perfect Romance

coffeebeanie

i started to tear up after reading this.. but then again i really like these articles

because it just shows how hard working and determined the girls are.. and im so proud of them!!

i cant even imagine how hard it was for the girls.. and to lose a member aswell..

and seungyeon.. i really admire her.. she just continued on to keep the name kara alive!

I personally also think that the 'Economic Idol' is compliment in someways too ..

this shows really does shows that they are no different than we are , as mentioned by mshinata !

they didnt just show some pretty face and pose a few then pop first in charts ..

what they did is very impressive .. all the sorrows they had when overshadowed by other girl groups ..

its really tested what they are capable off .. they are tough ..

But then , their hard effort sure paid off ..

they are getting more and more attention , love from all fans and new fans ..

even though other person would think that other girl groups are more special than Kara ,

but still , Kara is the one that are special .. and what makes them so special is their efforts , natural beauty and more !

not to rule out that they are sincere to their fans ! salute da gals ! they are just so adorable and impressive !

They gonna bash the charts once again , this i certainly believe ..

Kara will fight ! fight ! fight ! ♥ them !

♥ Kara !!! ♥Gyuri ♥SeungYeon ♥Nicole ♥Hara ♥JiYoung !!

Aww, the article is so sweeett ;DD

I'm really happy that Kara finally won after their comeback, they deserved to after all their hardwork,

& they are not even being recognized like other artists,but I really like their dorm.. it looks so cozy & warm,

kekeke, kara fighting ! <3

thanks for sharing ~

In my opinion, KARA is one of most hardworking groups I see,

they worked very hard to reach where they are,

humble of who they are. I think they had the most difficult time to

get noticed and set themselves from other groups at the time.

I'd prefer a simple and comfortable home since I like their dorm. (x

KARA will have their spotlight very soon<3

This is a great article.

haha didnt know that they are termed as the "economic idol" but anyway i agree that their comeback was successful, though i prefer their previous concept. but still the girls are good and i like the song "wanna" =D

continue to work hard! i will continue to support kara =D

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...