[2008.10.01] KARA Releases New Album in November, Finishes Mini Album Activities

coffeebeanie

KARA Releases New Album in November, Finishes Mini Album Activities

mnetcomeback.jpg

Kara who has been active with their mini-album "Rock U" will take a short break and will come back in November with a brand new album.

Kara will have their last "Rock U" performance this coming October 3rd on Inkigayo. They have been promoting this song since last July, with new members Gu Hara and Kang Ji Young and has successfully shown a new side to the group with its member change.

Through this, they have earned more love from fans, and their singing has improved a lot as well.

The members of Kara said "The fans requested us to continue our activities but because of the preparations for the new album, we will have to take a break first." They added, "We will definitely undergo performing and arts program to be able to show a new image to our fans".

Translations by: coffeebeanie @ karaholic. DO NOT TAKE OUT FORUM.

Link: Thanks to anne for the link. :)News link.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omo, thanks thanks tin! <3

woots. i wonder what their new concept will be.

or whether they will even have a new one. :)

i hope to see more of Hara & Jiyoung in their upcoming album. :D

so as for now,

they are probably busy recording and practicing eh? :)

they started Rock U Promotions with Seungyeon's Birthday and will be ending it with Nicole's. :P

thanks tin and anne :)

omo i'm going to have a heart attack...more KARA stuff to buy!!!!

i was thinking..KARA needs something new like the rest of you guys and it's happening!!!

thank DSP :)...since the the other two groups are coming back..KARA is going away for a bit and coming back in Nov when BB is coming back!! :)..really excited...one month will feel like nothing right? :lol:..

concept concept concept!! i wonder :)

I just hope they keep their word and really comeback on November. I don't want that feeling again when they said they would be back soon, but they were gone for so looooong. :lol:

But since KARA is much more popular now, I'm confident they can join the battle of the girl groups. WG comeback in September, SNSD in October, our KARA in November. Wooot! This is going to be interesting!

^^ that seems to be taken in consideration :lol:..i mean KARA will be something new when they come back they'll have the freshest image.. but isn't their comeback happening during the mkmfs too?

if they have goodbye stages that would be awesome!!! first time ever :)

I'm so happy !!

A new album wow *o*

I can't wait november ! DSP thank you ! XDD haha

SS501's comeback is this month, KARA in november ! Hope DSP will promote A'ST1 too

DSP FAMILY IS BACK

Thanks for the translation ^o^

EEEE Tin..... thank you so much for the quick translation ehehe :lol:

Mae and Tin, i agree....

i think its very smart of DSP to stop Rock You promotions...

considering all the comebacks and competition at the moment (from other female idol groups)

....like; Seeya, Brown Eyed Girls, Wonder Girls, SNSD etc.

and Kara will indeed have the freshest image/concept when they begin their new album promotions in November.. i guess they have a month to experiement with image and concept.. ehehe

and considering the album will be released in November.... that also increases the chances of KARA being included/participating in end of year gayo shows.. YAY :P

they will take a break again? aigoo! heheh I'm so waiting for there 2nd album in Nov.

anyways, best wishes for them.. kamillia is always going to be with them... FIGHTING!

thanks for sharing..

The break is needed and I'm so happy they decided to prepare a new album for november !

I hope they will really come back in november this time and not disapear for months like last time lol.

but I'm confident 'cause now they are so far more popular !

Since the mini-album was before the tree original members album, I want the new album be a real KARA album with more parts for JiYoung and Hara and I hope they will improve more again !

Thank you Tin for the translations ^^

Wohoo even though I'm sad their mini album promotions are ending knowing they will be back on November the I'm more excited now...XD

I wonder how their concept would be...

Then there are big possibilities of seeing our Kara on gayo shows right?XD

KARA Fighting!!!

I can't wait for this new album! I guess they're really going to be competing with SNSD and WG again.

I wonder if they kept the same songs they wrote for KARA when SungHee was still working on it with them. I wish we could compare heehee. I'd pay 100 bucks to buy what would've been KARA I's second album!

-sLaVe_K1

awesome! ahaha~

i thought they would continue on their mini album activities due to the fact that there were FIVE songs on their minialbum. it would be nice if they performed at least another song from their minialbum before taking a break. ahaha.. but that's GREAT NEWS!

i'm hoping they go into that rockish concept. i think it suits them more. LOL

ahhh~ i can't wait until october is over now! LOL. <3 <3

i'm super duper excited! haha

i really hope its like hiphopish..or just something new

something i wouldnt expect!

but no more kara for a month?

im always afraid whenever they take a break now

that they might not comeback...but i know that wont happen again..

i hope..well anyways..are they atleast gonna do shows? tv prgorams? or something?

I'm so happy for them!

But I don't want them to stop promoting themselves. I do hope DSP put someone [Nicole or others] on a show while their on break to keep promoting them.

But I do hope they come back with a more hip hop sexy feeling. That would sure pop everyone's mind! I'm going to miss Nicole so much! A month is so long for me..hahah