[2008.10.01] KARA Releases New Album in November, Finishes Mini Album Activities

coffeebeanie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same month as snsd's new album, i wonder if they're going to be released near the same day :P

oh i thought snsd was suppose to come back in October?

like DSP said before they just pay attention to their own artists and their needs :D

and the truth was that KARA was suppose to come back and establish themselves back in the spotlight and so far so good..so they just need to rest and come back with a new concept for the rest of the year..

but that means we'll be more likely to see Nicole interact with some of her celeb friends then :)

oh i thought snsd was suppose to come back in October?

like DSP said before they just pay attention to their own artists and their needs :P

and the truth was that KARA was suppose to come back and establish themselves back in the spotlight and so far so good..so they just need to rest and come back with a new concept for the rest of the year..

but that means we'll be more likely to see Nicole interact with some of her celeb friends then :D

they pushed it back to november it seems. artists are always doing that :o I hope they don't decide to push kara's album back too

I'm glad kara dropped the "finkl 2.0" label, number 2 bands never do that well :/ but now that kara has established themselves as original, they are doing a lot better. I can't wait to see their new concept :D

• 4 weeks later...

i can hardly wait for their upcoming album. i'm excited on what image they will show us in their upcoming album. weeeeeeee. lurve lurve KARA. kyang kyang kyang :3

^^ me too anne.. the last week of Nov.. Triple S news came out a week before their debut so we haven't heard anything from KARA, then i think we should expect the last week too ... aigoo :P

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...