What do you wish to see/hear for their next album?

chupachups

Now that they're ending their Rock U promotions and are preparing for their next album, what do you wish to see or hear from their upcoming album?

for those who haven't read the news on them ending their promotions,

you can read it here: END OF ROCK U PROMOTIONS

------------

For me, i hope they will release another Mini Album instead of a Full Length Album. Mini Albums are really popular these days. Its cheaper in terms of sales and also productions. :lol: Other than the type of albums, i would really like too see some improvements from all of them. :) Especially Hara & Jiyoung. More lines for the both of them would be awesome too. We've seen from their Rock U Mini Album right? How they improved by each performance. :) But some of their lives aren't that great too. Like for some performances for Wait weren't really that good. So yep, all in all, i hope they will improve vocally. :)

i know they can do it. In Butterfly, Jiyoung was the one who started off the song. :) Many people thought it was Seungyeon. haha! Yep, i believe they can do it if given the chance.

and I kinda miss Nicole's English raps. haha. i would love to see her rapping again. :)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a.... reggae like comeback. Or Jazz Rock? LOL

Those kind of music aren't the kind of things you guys think they are. Reggae and Jazz Rock are actually good. XD Though I don't have good examples. LOL I thout paparazzi by Ajoo was Reggae, but I can't remember much.

Oh well what's up with my music likes <3 Jazz Rock is <3 Songs by Hirano Aya (A JP artist) are mostly Jazz Rock.

<3333

Kara comeback can't wait! Looks like the new album promotions are the song that they would perform for MKMF no? <3

anything that is a bit more mature and a song with more beats :lol:

DSP uses the same composers hence their music is like light pop always :)

change them...and come back this time prepared to fight on the level with the other groups..

i hope they come back with a mini album too..but i'm happy they aren't going away too long :)

and put more effort onto their concepts!! it's such a huge deal!! but it seems like DSP thinks of these things last minute and put the minimal effort enough so they have clothes and what not :)

yes i want the girls to be better vocally but i want an r&b ish type of song...

i don't expect the newbies to be great over night but some improvement isn't impossible :)

yea i hope they keep their independent strong girl thing..that's KARA's thing..they can come back with whatever kooky concept as long as that's the bases of it i'm good :)

until then i'll be anticipating :D

HIP HOP concept!

It'd be really nice to hear some strong beats from KARA. It'd make their image look somewhat stronger I suppose.

Apart from the hip hop concept, just anything that would showcase a stronger and more energetic image of KARA is fine with me.

I don't care if It will be a full-album or a mini-album...but a mini-album could be more successful.

I also want improvement from Hara and JiYoung : they have indeed improved a lot since their debut but I believe they can do better if they work hard !

I want to hear Nicole raps in english again, but I also want Gyuri to rap : It could be so cool and from what I have heard, she's pretty good.

I wish an upbeat dance with sophiticate moves

...or rock sounds : It could be so good...not only because I love pop/rock songs but because It will bring fresh sounds to korean music !

I kind of want an album with a ore mature sound. Like Rock U was my happy song for a very long time but I'd like one that I can listen to no matter what kind of mood I'm in, like a more relaxed song if you get my drift. I'd like Jiyoun and Hara to get more lines too, their voices are also really cute. Plus I miss Nicole's english raps too, my favourite was the secret world and her rap in string. She was so good.....

I want to hear more songs where Nicole can rap like she did in IF U WANNA.

My favorite song from the first album was 못 지킨 말 (Mot Ki Jin Mal).

But I think it would be awesome if they did something like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C37Ab6dQXmo in their new album. I know it'll be a lil hard now that they have JY and Hara, but I'd still like to here more of what their vocals are capable of.

-sLaVe_K1

I definitely want to hear more of what they're already doing (original sounding :)) and also some more mature sounding songs. I agree with kimishim too, I want to see some artists featured in their songs.

Whatever it is we want to see/hear for thier next album, I'm sure it's going to be good :D

Definitely HIP HOP!!! I loved all their songs from before and Rock U was really nice but a little too cutesy for my liking (IMO!! I still love them!!) I really missed seeing them dance hip hop and having that kind of attitude like they did for Secret World! It'd be interested to see how Jiyoung and Hara would pull it off too since they didn't have that first concept. I'm sure whatever concept/album they have next, it'll be super awesome cause they are KARA!

ahaha.. i miss nicole's rap parts too!

hmm.. i'm actually hoping they don't continue on that cute, bubbly concept.

and i'm hoping that they would have a KABAM comeback. ^^

it would be nice if they perf 2 songs for their comeback. that'll be awesome!!! <3

hm.. i would like them to go into that rockish concept. not only does nicole would be able to have her awesome rap parts back on again, but the girls can ROCK the stage without that cute and bubbly look. lol.

Well, would it be right to say that KARA is in competition w/ the Wonder Girls? If so, then since the Wonder Girls seem to be focused more on talent w/ their new album, should we be expecting KARA to do something similar? I'm really hoping for it.

Well, would it be right to say that KARA is in competition w/ the Wonder Girls? If so, then since the Wonder Girls seem to be focused more on talent w/ their new album, should we be expecting KARA to do something similar? I'm really hoping for it.

you mean like singing in their first album? which didn't do well? :(

even korean kamilia are like better songs better songs :D

we'll see lets be realistic..hara and jiyoung..few months of training...

gyul, sy, and nicole will be the ones to carry them again i think...

I definitely want them to have a hip hop concept! I guess you can say their first album was Hip Hop/ Poppish mix with sexy. I mean "Break It" really fitted the concept, especially with their clothes. My sister liked KARA because they weren't trying to be cute or sexy. I also want Hara and Ji Young to have more lines, for the Rock You mini ulbum, they hardly got lines. Let's just say they need a

* New concept that will start a trend.

* Songs that will show their strong vocals

* Choreography - hard catchy dance

Yup, like everyone, hiphop style would be cool^^ There isnt a kpop group out there that tried this concept .. new concept will attract lot of attention.

Me I hope for a concept more mature and strong, not to girllie/bubbly- Something that show their vocals.. especially Gyuri ! I think her voice is really strong. maybe the next sunghee in kara! XD lol

A good dance routine!.. the girls need to practice a lot during their comeback break

Hope to see lot of vocal improvment with Hara et Jiyoung !! and let their voice shine:D *I think Jiyoung sing pretty well :P*

A good dance routine!.. the girls need to practice a lot during their comeback break

haha yea they don't dance in synced with each other...

but i know they can do it ..at least the originals..remember their secret world video?

it's more like kinda together...Jiyoung needs to work on her dancing ..she gets tired...

and gyul needs to feel music :P...she seems to be concentrating when she's dancing...

oh yea i think it was ting, who said to give nicole and hara a dance break in their song :D

great idea!! who knows..it might happen..

people always comment on their dance routines. haha!

even last year. they said that it was lacking...not powerful enough.

then when KARA came back with Rock U, they said they misses Kara's powerful days. LMAO!

People's opinions keeps going back and forth. Nothing really settle for them no?

but yep yep. I think one of the reasons why Hara got in is because of her dancing skills.

she did auditioned with a dance right?

and for DSP to pick a dancer to be in Kara,

im sure he has something up. :D

DSP is changing his ways now...maybe dance breaks will be possible in the near future. lol.

• 5 weeks later...

I want a BOLD image.. something where we know DSP has done their homework..

i want them to have better clothes and better hairstyles.. just flashier.. kick it up a notch :P

DSP seems to put the minimum amount of effort when it comes to the physical looks for the girls..

but i do notice SY has the same hairstyle as always and nicole's always has different colored hair.. ehh

EDIT:...

AND HOW ABOUT NOT A LOW BUDGET VIDEO?!! :P...

AIGOO.. SO CHEAP ABOUT EVERYTHING.. WHY? :D