What do you wish to see/hear for their next album?

chupachups

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mature isn't just the concept/look.. it's also the sound too XD...

yep.. yea please let all of them have different looks.. they never experiment on hara or sy :(... lol

i don't like jing's bangs now too.. it's soo 70's ? lol..

i want Nicole to have longer hair.. she has a chubby face and when it's swollen, it's super obvious with the short cut XD.. i don't think it's flattering... i think they might dye their hair again for summer, usually people dye their hair lighter :D and they can wear more like street clothes lol.. not so costumey lol.. and sneakers!! haha

but i don't think DSP is going to stray away from the "cute" concept.. lol.. it's part of what made them get noticed, why would they ditch it? lol.. i just want Gyuri and Nicole's requests to be somewhat granted :lol:...

I want a more mature concept but still in the cute way : if at first I didn't really like this cute concept, with time I learned to like it and now I just think that It suits them the most. I don't want DSP to make them become sexy : I'm not really fond of sexy concept.

Or if not, I want something like their Secret World days : something sophisticated and class !

They also need a better distribution of the lines : I know that Hara and Jiyoung are not great singers but they have improved a lot (and especially JiYoung) and deserve to sing more. I also want more rap from Nicole and the most important...I still hope to be able to hear Guyri raps !

And finally...I know that It's not korean taste but I want to have Pop/Rock music instead of Pop/R&B.

And finally...I know that It's not korean taste but I want to have Pop/Rock music instead of Pop/R&B.

I think there are enough Koreans who like pop/rock, because Younha isn't doing too badly sales-wise, but she's more the exception than the rule for this genre. For every Younha, you have otherwise obscure artists like Nell and Loveholic who are well-appreciated by people within the industry, but sell far less than idol groups.

Edited by KARAokeing

i would like to see a tomboyish look from break it days

no more cute, innocent girl, maybe a mature concept

i wanna see a 180 change

I think that's what of lot of people on here think too. Come on, DSP, surprise us!!

The girls are tired of the cute image anyways (especially Gyul DD:). Something more mature, please?

Something that shows off the girls' vocal talents.

Ditto for their dancing skill; something more complicated/catchy? I LOVED the choreography of Secret World...

Give Hara and Jiyoung more singing parts? They've improved immensely over last few months.

Better performing outfits please!! I want to see something like this!

I wanna heart something like Secret World again... seriously it gave me goosebumps first time I heard it! Beyond awesomeness, and I know the girls can pull it off.

i would like to see them go back to how it was during the break it days.

i love hearing that song. such a goodie. hehehe.

i mean, i like their concept now but it would be nice to have a slight change.

also, like Solin said, pop/rock would be nice to have. hehehe

though i would also like to hear more of nicole's raps. i love the one in honey. :lol:

I just want them to supprise me. ^^ DSP show us what you got XD

I don't want them to have a 'tomboy' image like you guys said because that would not match more than half of the member... Hara, Seungyeon and even Gyul doesn't match it in my opinion

But I also want them to grow out of the cute image that they have now.

Maybe not as far as sexy style... but you know.. different? lol

here's what the new concept need to have

1. Nicole has to have a rap part in it

2. Gyul rap too [have you hear her rap in Korean????]

3. Nicole's and Hara's dance solo

4. Ham sweet narration somewhere in the song

5. Jing rap too lol

6. Gyul extreme high note in the end

if they have those six things I'm happy XD

i'm the only one that would rather hear Nicole sing more than rap? lol. she's a singer too :lol:

i think the rapper thing is a bit too literal for Nicole lol.. and the reason why she does the raps is b/c she speaks English :lol:

if they want Korean, they should ask Gyuri but i think she's too important vocally to have that position..

change is good, just not so drastically .. remember most of us would like for them to go 180 but it's a different feeling when you actually see them lol..

I think they could succeed if they went back to their Secret World kind of style. Maybe Kpop is more ready for that kind of thing these days? Lol. I mean, since there are SO MANY girl groups debuting these days, we're seeing a little bit of every kind of concept, whether it's sexy or big-bang-ish, etc. But I feel like DSP's not going to give us the FULL 180 turnaround, simply because cuteness=$$.

Maybe they'll come back with a more mature look/sound for their album, but there's going to be some kind of cuteness in there somewhere.

I also want more hara/jing participation in the next album. :3

and maybe a solo song for Gyul? Or a duet between two members or from some other DSP artist? idk. It can't be THAT hard to put a solo in a mini-album, right? D: I just want Gyul's voice to be showcased SOMEHOW. There's sooo many people on youtube that say that Nicole should be the leader instead of Gyul and it kind of makes me sad that they're just pushing her aside like that. -_-;;

Mmm. and I want Nicole to sing more, too :3

her voice is so sweet! :DDD Her rapping is soo adorable, though. :3333

I want a full album too. They've already released 2, or 3, if counting that special edition mini, isn't it time for a full-length album?

I sometimes wonder what DSP is up to... really. o_o

Except they cost pretty much the same on YesAsia.

YesAsia rips people off. A lot. Well, sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope the release an album full of different genres. I think they should have a few songs

that is pop, then maybe some R&B or hip hop. Have a few songs that are like the songs they

use to produce when it was just four girls. (: Just better!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

<bump>

- first of all some english songs please. it'll be great if we can understand & sing along too.

- more lines for honey. if she never trys, it'll always remain unknown. ): give her a chance to shine too.

- pop cum rock music would carry some weights too. let the girls introduce & be the new wave into kpop.

- cole back to long hair. she doesn't lose in terms of femininity. stop protraiting her handsomely. ):

- full album with solo song each. each has the rights to decide what they want to do. if they want to draft or compose whole, let it happens. talents are to be undiscovered & not buried. be bold & venturesome. :happybday:

- A solo by Seungyeon (SY singing an epic ballad is something that i REALLY want to see)

- A Ballad as their main track for their next album

- A new style? =O HOW BOUT SOME OUTSIDER RAP. Lol just kidding about this one. I will always love the cute and bubbly KARA!