[2009.09.07] KARA's Han Seungyeon's Secret Camera

coffeebeanie

1l1252301727.jpg

KARA's mascot Han Seungyeon was the object of a secret camera filmed last August 30, which brought the idol star to tears.

Filmed on the same day as when KARA won the Mutizen for Wanna at Inkigayo, everyone was in a festive mood, celebrating their number one win. However, the mood quickly changed as the members and staff proceeded in fooling Seungyeon for the secret camera.

The pranks included making Seungyeon take the lie detector test, and producing a different answer even though she answered honestly, the members and interviewers not minding her during the interview, and for the last prank, a policeman stopped their vehicle for alleged drunk driving.

It is at this police station that Seungyeon gets to meet her old professor, and where she sheds tears of relief.

Catch the episode today, Sept. 7 at MBC Everyone's "The Teacher is Coming"!

source: ARTNEWS MEDIA LINK

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic. CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUR. DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT CREDIT LINE

*T/N did not include spoilers for those who want to see the show first ^_^

I like this show. Especially the episode with Boom + 2PM. I need to watch this show now.

Poor Seung Yeon, I'd get frustrated and cry too. It's even worse when it's on the day of

You winning. Hm, I wonder if the other girls were being mean to her . . . thanks Tin (:

awww..! poor seungyeon.! haha the rest of the kara members LOL! bully seungyeon.. so cried.. awww >.< haha caught for drunk driving? LMAO!!! XD XD .. they are so dorky!^^ i can't wait to watch the sull episode.. saw the preview and i can't wait!!!

Omg :/ Not funnnn >-< It's hurtful :/ T_T They should'nt tease her like that... She must be so emotional.. Considering its the day they won too :/ Ugh >-< Thanks for the translation :/~~

I agree with HarukaKaori :/ I feek bad for SY, especially since it's the day they won :|

But, lmao, at least she got to reunite with her old teacher. Aww.

She looked so frustrated in the beginning! :x

Anyway, thanks for the news!

I want to watch this episode (:

Poor Seungyeon onni, she must have been so scared while all of these occurred...

Good thing it was just a secret cam...

But still she was all alone here, she is the only one who doesn't know about this, lol...

Thank you very much for the translations Tin onni ^^