[Gyutiful] Gyul Leader

chupachups

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in my opinion, i feel that somehow she's the most underrated out of all the members ):

among all the grps i've liked so far i really feel that gyuri's the best leader ^^

She puts others first before herself, and that's what i really respect about her.

It's hard leading a group, and i think most leaders have done a good job, especially our gyuri :D

she really really really needs to be recognized more! it makes me feel kinda hurt when she doesnt get included and ppl mistake ham for the leader and stuff like that ):

KARA and Gyul leader jjang! <3

• 3 weeks later...

^ At the above. It's really sad that up till now, some people still think Ham is the leader, even somebody that writes articles for a kpop news site/blog: http://www.dkpopnews.net/2010/09/news-kara-han-seung-yeon-fractures.html

However I would not look on this as an insult to Gyuri, but rather as a compliment to the maturity that other KARA members like Ham possess. Gyuri is a really great leader - you can see how much she does to keep the girls together and happy. Really thankful that KARA has such a great leader and I'm very sure that right now Gyul is taking great care of poor Hammie as well :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Gyul is by far the best leader i've seen in KPOP! she's the only leader i know that doesn't do talking all the time, always her members' background, never stole her members' limelight, take care of them on and off cam... i know she may still have flaws(? :rolleyes: ), but for sure, she possessed almost all the qualities of a good leader!

Sunghee says "The only thing we don't like about her attitude was that she doesn't share us problems, and solves them by herself, but if the problem concerns the whole group, she shares us a portion, but doesn't really want to tell us, cause she thinks she will trouble us."

i actually hate this kind of attitude too.. in my pov, though you're the leader it doesn't necessarily mean that you'll have to handle the problems alone..

anyway, i still admire her for her selflessness.. i wish i can be more like her :sweatdrop:

^

that's the reason i'm worried that she might be putting all the blames on herself after the disputes broke out.

i really hope there're always listening ears around her & a shoulder (her man) to lean on.

gyul will grow from this, i'm sure.

• 1 month later...

For me Gyuri is THE BEST LEADER EVER !! :thumbup1::thumbup1:

She shines as a true Leader ! She is so honest when she talk ! She has many confidence ! She doesn't fear people easily ! B)

I like that about her ! She is Fearless ! Gyuri deosn't lie about her Beauty , she is indeed very Beautifull :eyelove::eyelove:

She doesn't let her going down when others guys from group doesn't approve of her Beauty !

She is like a mother to the others members , i can feel that , from their interactions ! Goo Hara is a big supporter of her ! That's lovely !

• 8 months later...

She is really the best leader! She has stood up for KARA and the other members, deflected anti-fans and took care of them without time for even herself!

Such a selfless person, but I rather she shares her troubles, if not she will seem to be cold and aloof, when actually she's taking the burden all by herself! :S

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't get it how some people can go..... "____ is the best leader." "No, ____ is better" And the underline one is RARELY GYURI. If not rarely, NEVER. And its sad because it takes a lot to lead a group from debut, failing, getting back together with 2 members, on the verge of losing members due to contracts and to succeed as #1 Hallyu girl group....... IT TAKES A LOT

Edited by red4summer
:)