[Gyutiful] Gyul Leader

chupachups

Not many people give much credit to Gyuri's Leadership. Some people assumed that she's not doing a good job at it cause the other members shine more than her. There's a recent article about group's leaders and obviously, our Gyul Leader wasnt included. :lol:

I think Gyuri is totally what a good leader should be. Calm, thoughtful, does things in backview, gives chances to the members... She's definitely a strong leader. Hides her tears well. She blames herself for a lot of stuff too. Tsk leader, you should share your troubles with us too. :) Gyuri cares on the members' troubles, but when it comes to hers, she just bottled it up.

She lights up the mood with her self conceited jokes. Takes care of antis in her own "Gyul Way". Seeing how attached Hara & Jiyoung are to her, im confident to say that Gyuri really really welcomed them to the group warmly.

i hope people with give Gyul Leader more credit and not just pass her off. :)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gyuri cares on the members' troubles, but when it comes to hers, she just bottled it up.

actually she tells nicole remember? :lol:..we don't need more confirmation that those two are super close and get each other :lol:

I give her so much freakin credit!! i remember hearing how if the employees of a company suck then look at the leadership/management.. and we have Gyul to thank for how KARA is today :D.

the way they are happy, positive, thoughtful, sincere, hard working..the environment i think Gyuri has a lot to do with :D she sets it up where everyone can be themselves and act however they want..teasing her for example and she plays around with them..she doesn't look down on them and think of herself only..

just b/c she's not in the limelight doesn't mean she doesn't to a GREAT job..i have NO complaints about her..she's confident and mature..i love that aspect of her..

and love her personality too :P

^ actually, Gyuri really only bottles it up. I can't remember where, I read it, but I'm sure it's from an interview. Sunghee says "The only thing we don't like about her attitude was that she doesn't share us problems, and solves them by herself, but if the problem concerns the whole group, she shares us a portion, but doesn't really want to tell us, cause she thinks she will trouble us." Or something along those lines. And yes after that she said "We don't like it too when she eats twice the number we can eat" LOL

SungRi <3 But anyway,

For me, Gyuri is the best leader out there. Like Anne unni said, she's like a Mother to the 5 of them. They are always the top priority before herself. And I think she doesn't care if people thinks she didn't do a good job. But she thinks that "as long as I do what I have to do, it's okay" I guess. <3 XD

Gyuri is one of the best leader I have seen !

It's true that she's not the most shined member of KARA but she accept it well and always be in the background supporting the other members.

As you all said, she's like their mother : the one who take care of her children without expecting something in return.

She makes fun for the moral of the group, she's always positive to give courage, she never gived up, she try to resolve problems, defend the younger members etc. :

she's just here for the group and make KARA be the priority.

I have to agree :) Gyuri's leadership always shines through!

She always gives the other members a chance to talk or participate and just takes care of them in general~Just like a good leader should! Even in just their simple self cams you can see how she takes leadership. I really really love Gyuri and I hope she gets more popular! Her singing improved sooo much. You can tell she stepped up her game with Sunghee leaving.

I get upset when Seungyeon talks on behalf of the group isntead of her though...I know it might just be a habit since she gets the most exposure, but during their mini Inkigayo interview, I felt Gyuri def. should have spoken for Kara :/ I mean, she IS the leader and this really was their major comeback...sigh. But I love how the members know she deserves more exposure and requested it. It was so sweet of them :D

Well, there's always been a reason why the group worked so well and it's definitely because of Gyuri. I've noticed that sometimes she stays in the background to let the other memebers do there thing. But it's pretty evident that Gyul-omma has improved a lot since Sunghee left like what SML said. When I heard her singing Forever Love and do those notes, I was like "Is that really you Gyuri?"

Edited by DRag0ness

• 5 weeks later...

though she wasnt mentioned... doesnt matter...

its good to let the other shine 2...

you know.. leaders like taeyeon,, sunye,, they arent bad .. though sometimes 2 serious... i dont feel really comfortable when i see them..

sun ye is really kind i know...

though taengoooo, she looks cute and w/e... but somehow she scares me..

but with gyul.. shes calm just like a normal member of the group and she knows when 2 b serious and when she can joke around...

gyrui looks fun.. caring.. kind and more..

for me.. gyrui is my favorite leader of all groups i know..

and she shouldnt blame herself for things...

GYUL OMMA !! BEST LEADER IVE EVER KNOWN !!

--Fighting--

Edited by SungHeeSungJa

I think Gyuri is a really good leader. She at least acts like a member instead of a representitive or something :P Some leaders act really boring and stiff because they think they need to act this way.

But not Gyuri, she's still a member but she still keeps the members in control <3

i think she's a great leader.

She knows when to be serious, and she knows when to joke around.

I really got this sense that she was looking after all the members and stuff in Zoo Zoo Club and when something happened she didn't blow it off; she was always the first one to do stuff to start cleaning and then also the first one to be serious and tell others to get serious with their pets.

I think Gyuri is a really good leader. She at least acts like a member instead of a representitive or something :P Some leaders act really boring and stiff because they think they need to act this way.

But not Gyuri, she's still a member but she still keeps the members in control <3

yup .. i love that she acts like a regular member haha..

cause with other groups.. the leader usually overshadows but with KARA..

any of them have a chance to be the "star" at least for a period of time ^^

and i love how she's straight forward too

she's like " i fullfill the lovliness in KARA, Leader Gyuri" haha and says it with a straight face :D

she's PERFECT!!

edit:

just wanna say if you are a true KARA fan you won't ever overlook Gyuri!! :D

she is just a huge part of why the group gets along so well :D

i love gyuri as leader!

i love how she thinks of the members..how she puts them before herself in kara

she's so caring

ex. she ran w/ hara to the hospital w/ the piglet.

she always looks after nicole and jiyoung cause theyre the magnaes!

gah i love gyul leader! she's the best female leader ever!!

Gyul Leadah Hwaiting!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh gosh that is really disheartening to know : ( Gyul is an awesome leader, she reminds me a bit of onew from shinee, when you see both bands as a whole you don't really see gyul or onew as the leader, but it's because both of them show concern for their band members subtlely. How do i put it ? They care a lot for the band but they just don't show it to the world, they do it behind-the-scenes. Yep that's it. And that's what make both of them so freaking awesome (:

just wanna say if you are a true KARA fan you won't ever overlook Gyuri!! :D

she is just a huge part of why the group gets along so well :D

Sorry to cut your post, but I wanted to directly agree w/ what you said :D.

Gyuri always encourages the other members to talk. Usually the maknae always stays quiet and has to be urged by the actual mc to talk, but Gyuri always makes sure to let Jiyoung and Hara to speak up.

And she's very comforting, even on radio shows.

Like in the military broadcast when Nicole was talking about her friends, Gyuri was always there to speak up and comfort Nicole. Ahh I love her so much!<3

• 3 weeks later...

Gyuri's a fabulous and capable leader.

She really takes care of the members.

See how they call her Umma.

She gives every member a chance.

When she knows they have something to say,

She always gives the opportunity for them to speak.

She knows when to be serious.

When to be Gyuri-shly funny.

She's simply fabulous <333

she's a really good leader...she's a sweet n great person...what more can i say...i love her as a whole...and u all pretty much said what i would say about her so thank u! i appreciate it! hehehehe! i hope as the new year goes by n in the near future, people will see her through our eyes!

• 2 weeks later...

Gyuri leader is jjang..

these days feels like she is being overlooked again..

and seems like she's over this KARA image as well.. XD

hope she feels included in their next concept/image..

don't want her to feel restless at all..

love you leader.. any true fan would know all that you do :D