[Gyutiful] Gyul Leader

chupachups

i don't think Gyuri is overlooked. maybe a little but not as before. like in all their articles, we can always read Gyuri's answer to the questions and most of it are really well-thought and deep.

she said before, she's the kind who supports from behind rather than up front and we know that. i really think dsp has something up for her. they're slowly giving solo works to each of the member and i really really do think that they have put aside something for Gyul other than the regular spot on Sukira.

like Mae said, maybe in their next album/concept, it'll fit Gyul's image even more and she'll be comfortable with it. :D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think gyuri is a really good leader

she's just a little conceited

but the members love her so she must be very caring

please tell me you know she's like joking when she acts conceited right? lol

that's her thing that she does and we still love her for it lol

anne.. i meant over look as in people recognizing her :D

not her time yet.. maybe soon? haha

wow, a good leader! she could be a great mom in the future.. hehe. :D

does she like some feelers people? :)

i can't see the sadness in her eyes.. :D

i wonder.. maybe its because its only on a pictures.. :wub:

More to Gyul!

with Gyuri writing about the recent scandal, she sets herself apart to show her abilities as a true leader :)

she really is protective of her members and will go out on a limb to express what she's thinking and feeling ...

seems like she's getting some recognition for this.. although i knew it existed all along :D

I get upset when Seungyeon talks on behalf of the group isntead of her though...I know it might just be a habit since she gets the most exposure, but during their mini Inkigayo interview, I felt Gyuri def. should have spoken for Kara :/ I mean, she IS the leader and this really was their major comeback...sigh.

yea I always thought that seungyeon was the leader

BUT now I know who the real leader is :lol:

I get upset when Seungyeon talks on behalf of the group isntead of her though...I know it might just be a habit since she gets the most exposure, but during their mini Inkigayo interview, I felt Gyuri def. should have spoken for Kara :/ I mean, she IS the leader and this really was their major comeback...sigh.

Yeah, before i was a fan I though SY was the leader. T_T

They need to really define Gyul's role as the leader and make people recognize her.

And esp. for their comeback stages, Gyul should talk, definitely.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Sorry to cut your post, but I wanted to directly agree w/ what you said :D.

Gyuri always encourages the other members to talk. Usually the maknae always stays quiet and has to be urged by the actual mc to talk, but Gyuri always makes sure to let Jiyoung and Hara to speak up.

And she's very comforting, even on radio shows.

Like in the military broadcast when Nicole was talking about her friends, Gyuri was always there to speak up and comfort Nicole. Ahh I love her so much!<3

:thumbup: I strongly agree what you said :D

Gyuri deserve to be the leader of kara because she has strong personality... and so caring about her members :lol:

• 2 weeks later...