[Gyutiful] Gyul Leader

chupachups

Well, there's always been a reason why the group worked so well and it's definitely because of Gyuri. I've noticed that sometimes she stays in the background to let the other memebers do there thing. But it's pretty evident that Gyul-omma has improved a lot since Sunghee left like what SML said. When I heard her singing Forever Love and do those notes, I was like "Is that really you Gyuri?"

i'm super agree with u..

she just give other member chance :)

but..

does anyone can me know..

who SML.. ? :)

i'm new fan of kara..

so i dont know much about old story >.<

Edited by red4summer
he/she was just referring to the eariler post.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when a leader is given a definition, i always think that they should be always at the center of the spotlight. but after what i had experience with snsd's taeyeon, who is my bias too. i had a new definition or understanding of what leaders should be. since leaders are sometimes the first people to get familiar with,leaders have to give chance to other members to shine too. for me leaders should be selfless. and i think gyuri unnie is doing a good job. as a leader. actually, when i saw her, i can feel right away the presence of being a leader.

i dont know what it takes to be a great leader.. but to think that KARA manage to stay together for 5 years (and more years coming), and also able to overcome all the struggling and hardship (contract dispute, losing & adding members),it just prove that leader also play one of the important role in maintaining the group... that's why, i think Gyuri is definitely one of the best leader in KPOP.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Gyuri is really a good leader! she's not just a leader of KARA but also a MOTHER of KARA members :) she really takes good care of them, like in one of the VJ interview that kara had, they mentioned that Gyuri takes good care of them and she is really caring :) kekeke~ the best leader!