[2009.09.08] Jessica, Nicole, JiYoon

mae

I'm not sure I'd agree with the assessment that she is just now getting the attention she deserves. She's been on SGB for some time now and people have been talking about her every since her first appearance, not always favorably but nonetheless. It's true that with the comeback she has been receiving more attention because of her slim appearance and of course for the new dance but I can't say I agree that any one of these girls a trademark members since each member brings their own style and/or energy to the group.

haha nicole's butt dance! XD haha nicole dance in mister really stands out haha XD

wow! really?

sica is getting so much attention? hehe

well i guess every member in every group has their own unique features that makes them stand out.. it's just the way you look at it! =)

Weew ^^ !! She's getting so much recognition and love ^^ I'm glad <33 Besides, Who's crazy enough to not fall for nicole?? She's so adorabley charming .. <33 Thanks for sharing ^^

Hmm...well i agree with nicole and Ji Yoon for sure but Jessica, i really think sooyoung is more eyecatching but what ever i'm bias^-^ I guess F(x) is still too new but I think Amber is really trademark too^-^ hard to forget for sure^-^ But off course so is nicole her butt dance is awsome! lol ...that sounded more normal in my head what ever^-^