[2009.09.08] Jessica, Nicole, JiYoon

mae

i'd say that every KARA member is trademark for the group , but Nicole certainly gained what she deserved !

i watch every episode of Star Golden Bell since i became a huge fan of KARA , watching the whole show just to watch her ! XD

and music bank too !! at least i knew that they will be appearing even i watch it over and over again throughout the week !!

♥KARA !! ♥Nicole !!

Finally, Nic is getting the attention she rightly deserved.

yeayy!!

i'm so happy cozthis means Nic will be featured in more variety show.. hopefully! :blushing:

she was the reason i got into KARAholics in the first place anyway

:)

• 2 months later...
I'm not sure I'd agree with the assessment that she is just now getting the attention she deserves. She's been on SGB for some time now and people have been talking about her every since her first appearance, not always favorably but nonetheless. It's true that with the comeback she has been receiving more attention because of her slim appearance and of course for the new dance but I can't say I agree that any one of these girls a trademark members since each member brings their own style and/or energy to the group.

I agree with what you're saying from a fan point of view. Though the article is quite correct from a media point of view. Us fans know they're all great. But the media and press tend to focus on one or two girls in any group.

• 3 months later...