If you could hang out with any KARA member for a day, who will it be?

mae

So for any of us i assume hanging out with the girls would be awesome!! and luckily one korean fan would get to do so for their trip on the 17th...

If you got to hang out with any member of KARA (including Sunghee), who would it be and WHY?

you can include what you'd like to do etc.... :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i'd pick Gyuri!! she would be really fun and i guess i'd be there in Korea..

cause i wanna see Korea but she could come her to the U.S. if she wants and i'll show her around :P

i choose Gyuri cause she's such a chill person and plus she'll keep me cracking up the whole time :lol:

and she probably knows where all the good food is too!! and i would ask her everything i wanted to know about KARA and maybe ask her about their encounters with other celebs :D..

okay Gyuri's my choice..who's yours? :D

• Like 1

Choose either Sunghee or Gyuri, you'll end up crying the whole day due to too much laughing LOL.

I'd say... Gyuri, cause we have a lot in common to discuss and much more. Picking Gyuri and Sunghee, very hard... very very hard. XD if I pick both of them, I'll be raided with ants o.o due to sweetness, the same if I pick hara, LOL! XD

Maybe if you alone hangs out with them, it would be too much, you'd die laughing. LOL! XD

I pick Gyuri, with a tough competition with Sunghee. XD

I choose Nicole or Gyuri! Because Nicole can speak english so i wouldn't feel stupid not understanding them XD ahahha, Gyuri because she's my favorite! I love her out going comedy personality.

I would probably hangout with Sunghee onni...XD

It would be such a exciting and enjoying trip...

Add to it her amazing photography skills...lol

We will surely capture our enjoying moments...XD

And with her hyperness and loud laugh,lol...

I guess there wouldn't be any dull moments together...XD

NICOLE! NICOLE! NICOLE!

the reason why i picked her was because we have two big things in common.

Eating and Harry potter! hahah.

But besides that, I would pick her because she seems the type of person that is very easy to get along with.

It's gotta be Nicole :D I think I'd have the most in common with her, and she seems so fun and humorous. I could see myself really getting along well with her

Also JiYoung because we have musical interests in common :) And she's my age.

Edited by kimilia

I'd pick Gyuri or Sungja! I loved how Sungja was always the energetic and fun one in the group, definitely moodmaker so she'd be SO fun to hang out with! She & Gyuri would keep you smiling and laughing and make sure that you'd have lots of fun. Also they just seem so down to earth and warm...

• 2 weeks later...

I would def. pick SeungYeon.;]

she seems so lively in interviews, it'll be like hanging out with my best friends.

we would talk about something random, like chubby cheeks, or something like that.;]

hehe, we would be so dorky and cheesy.

hahahaha tbh untill i learn korean fluently (sad i don't speak my native tongue fluently) i dont think i'd want to spend time with them. haha nothing kills the mood more than fobspeak no offense and i know you said minus language barrier haha but it's still hard to imagine it.

well i guess if it could be anyone it be seungyeon. why? cuz she's the cutest and is closest to me in age (other than gyuri)

secondly it'd be sunghee. i find her very interesting and seems like a fun person to connect with.

hmm id def. pick seungyeon or nicole!

seungyeon because seeing her cuteness right in front of my face would be heavenn :D honestly we could do whatever and id be happy as frick, plus the girl is so lively and cheerful i dont think it be awkward

nicole because she speaks english so well and i love a celebrity that knows their english fluently. haha for some reason i can see us going shopping together....man that be one heck of a fun day

lol i dont know...

i like them all...

sung hee is my fav.. and i love gyuri 2...

but i think i would choose nicole...

but i would like 2 hang out with all of them of course :thumbup:

why i wont choose sung hee and gyuri....is caus i like them 2 much...

i think i would say like nothing.. and be even more shy than i normally am..

Edited by SungHeeSungJa

• 1 month later...

Im a new fan of Kara and i don't know much about them.

But looking at them, Gyuri looks the finest for me.

I mean, she seems so friendly and nice to be with so id pick her