If you could hang out with any KARA member for a day, who will it be?

mae

I'll pick Seungyeon.

Because I want to experience being beside our Hammie.

And I want to know her more, I want to know the real her behind that eye-smile and cute face.

She seemed... I dunno.. mysterious perhaps?!

Oh and also Nicole.

She's so lively and cheerful.

She's hyper!!

Hahaha!

hmmmm.. hard decision... :unsure: i wish i could be with all of them... :blushing: but if given the chance, i would definately pick between Hara and Nicole... :eyelove: Hara is very2 funny!!! especially in Invincible youth!!! i cant stop laughing when i saw her making jokes with Shinyeong.. :D as for Nicole, for me she is really cool.. she has that charisma that just move you.. :blush:

Gyuri - ummm.. this one is difficult.. shopping? but they have Karaya for that... movies? oh yeah maybe just buying a huge bunch of junk food and camp inside the house and spam drama for 20 hours wooohoo!! xD

Seungyeon - She likes animals right? Maybe a day at the Zoo? or maybe a Night Safari (: but then when you say Night Safari, it's kind off right? since the question is "hang with a Kara member for a DAY" D:

Hara - she once said her "perfect date" would be a fun day at a fun-fair and then send her home (i think in this case, hotel lol) and *cough cough* a kiss to the cheek hahhaahhahaAHAHAHHAHA!!! i WISH! oh yeah, all modes of transportation must be public (more romantic hehehehe~~ >_<)

Nicole - when it's Nicole related, it must be food! I'd take her to eat all the traditional dishes here in my country. who knows, some time later she might just come back for just another go at the food! :D

Jiyoung - since they say her childhood has just been one busy heck of of schedules after schedules, I'd bring her to theme parks and the likes!

• 3 weeks later...