If you could hang out with any KARA member for a day, who will it be?

mae

I pick Nicole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 I can read..write.. and speak korean but i cannot understand what i am listening to and writing. she's also very similar to my age.. not... shes 2 years older than me. Its so funny cuz shes from america but has that korean-english accent.

NICOLE JJANG!!!!! <3

I hope to meet her when i go to korea this summer hahaha

Hara (lol, of course) because besides just loving her in general, I love her

sense of fun, her kindness, her attitude to others & the way that she projects

herself in everything she does. I cannot imagine a day with Hara being anything

short of amazing.

Edited by tetsutora

Easy to pick one, for me ahahah xD

Deffinatly I would pick Nicole, because she's fun, besides we have the same age (I'm lil bit older xD), it would be one of the funniest day ever so... x'D

I choose Nicole! Then some of the other members might get jealous and follow us whahahahaa! @_@... okay I am calm :confused1:

But definitely Nicole, she's the only one that would understand me... plus she seems super fun and knows where the good eats are too haha. i'd like to hang out with gyuri too though, but she'd make fun of my pronounciation D:

--

Oh I just noticed the "disregarding the language barrier" thing, my answer stays, hang with nicole to lure gyuri out ehehehe then go on an eating mission!

Edited by chopsuey

• 3 weeks later...

NICOLE! first, because i'm a fan of her. second, because i can't speak in korean and speaks only in english and nicole can speak in english so it will be fine ^^, the last one, because i would like to know the real personality of nicole. i think she's a dork yet cute at the same time.

I'd pick Nicole. just because hes dorky and seems like a fun person to go do stuff with. we would probably go to an amusement park or festival/street party or just somewhere fun.

Not to mention the fact with i cant speak Korean ^^"