If you could hang out with any KARA member for a day, who will it be?

mae

i would pick nicole, she seems like a person who you can easily become a friend with, she is very hyper and funny at the same time she always cracks me up. And I would like to communicate with her in english ^^"' I wouldn't like it to be "awkward" when we are hanging out with eachother. seeing her personality from sgb, i would love to hang out with her lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I say nicole .. We have similarities .. <3~ And .. What we'd do .. Food is first on the list .. Then .. DISNEY LAND <3~ .. Karaoke .. Then some more food .. Then some shopping for toys *-*

But having the two of us alone would be awkward :lol: So .. If i had another member with us .. SUNGHEE !! <3 Food is still first on the list ^_^ Then we can hang out at the beach .. And talk <33 .. Karaoke ... Bleh .. I dont know .. Its tough .. *-* .. But i'd love it <33

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Either Hara or Nicole.

Hara, because I always pick Hara. I'm a shameless Haraholic... so I'd love to spend a day with her.

Nicole, I picked for good reason. She seems like the most fun and energetic one in the group. I think a day with her would be THE best. ;P

i wanna hang out with all of them! theyre all so pretty and beautiful, not to mention that they can be really sexy at times too

but if i had to choose only one :\ i would choose the person who got me hooked onto Kara,

that would be miss Park Gyuri:)

but, i want hanging out with all kara member!!!

all!!! i want take a pics, talk , play a game , and what i'm thinking that time, i'll do it!!!