If you could hang out with any KARA member for a day, who will it be?

mae

i have two conditions

First: I can't speak Korean

i'd pick Nicole..

because i can't speak Korean i choose nicole because nicole can speak English very good.. even though i'm a little bit nerd.. i'm sure i can figured up something for her..

Second: I can speak Korean

I choose HAN SEUNGYEON!!!! *ehem

i choose her because i want to pinch her cheek.. her cheek is chubby.. and her eye smile too.. hahaha

i definitely choose unnie nicole..

why?

because she's my favorite idol,

and its my dream that one day i could hang with my one and only bias!..

and i just wanna hug and talk to her even in 1 hours...:)

i really love this person because of her my life was become wonderfull.. <3

well for me, hands down it would be seungyeon. because hanging out with her for a day would make it the happiest day of my life. with her energy, it doesn't matter where we go (although i'm picturing an amusement park). with her spark of positive energy i think anything that we do will be lots of fun.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm, I want to hang out with Seungyeon, because she's my 1st bias among KARA. Moreover, she's dorky and lively, as she gets around the things that she love ^^

If I have a 2nd choice, it would be Nicole. I think, I can have a chat with her, since her 1st language is English ^^

^_^

I like to hang out with Hara and Jiyoung. It would be fun to ask was how to adapt with the band, and how it was to live with the girls. But this does not mean that no would be fun to hang out with Gyuri, Nicole or Hammie. Even because they are the first members of the group and would be cool to ask how was their style, and ask what image they wanted to pass to the fans, like if they were mature, etc...

• 1 month later...

I can't decide! I guess I would love to hang out with JiYoung because she is so cute and outgoing. I think a day with her would be like an adventure! kekeke~ However, Nicole is dorky and sweet and we share the same passion for food so I think that spending a whole day with her would be awesome too!

Either way, I would like to spend a day with the 5 of them! Laughter and fun for sure!