If you could hang out with any KARA member for a day, who will it be?

mae

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nicole, because she can speak English and her personality is quite similar to mine so I won't be too shy when being around her :D
On that day, I want to go to amusement park and eat something delicious with her while having a nice chat :eyelove:

When imagining about it, I really feel like doing it now (^_^)
But it's impossible for me (T_T)

Actually, I do want to hang out with all of the Kara members but I'll be so shy when all of them are being around me :blushing:

I'd like to hang out first with Nicole, yeah since she's good at English that won't be any problem. I Would Like to Have a lunch or a dinner With her (not a romantical one lol, but just A friendly invitation)
I Find Her Easygoing, Kind And Charmy, It's My Ideal Type of girl :)
My Next Choice would Be Gyuri, She Almost The Same Age Like Me, we Could have Lots Funny Moments as she likes to share many funny topics, and Finally I'd choose Ji Young (she's taller than me lol) but it would be nice to talk about her future expectations

Edited by konatasan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i will most likely choose hara or nicole since hara is my biased and she seems really comfortable to hang with .. and nicole because she has a cool personality and communicating with her would of course be so much easier with her fluent english.. and maybe she can help me improve my korean a bit too :) hmm i think we will have a simple day going out for a movie and doing some shopping of course (clothes and food hehe)

I would have to choose... Nicole. Yeah, yeah, I'm a bit biased by choosing her, but I think I can get along with her more than I could with the other members. Or if I had to choose another one, then that would have to be Seungyeon Hammie! <3 I'd take them out to eat, watch a movie, then just talk and try to know more about them.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I think Seung Yeon is my favorite member right now, though I can't really say what it is that puts her over the top.  Her smile, I guess.  But I think if I could hang out with any of them, it would be Nicole because she can speak english, and I live in Glendale, where she grew up, so we have that in common. LOL   :gemheart:

• 2 weeks later...

I think Seungyeon would be the most fun. She's an adventurous thrill-seeker. We could go do cool stuff like bungee jumping, scuba diving, roller coasters, or catch rats in the basement. or we could just hang out at home and play with computers and gadgets and watch anime. Plus it helps that she speaks decent enough English.

I'd say Nicole! I could speak to Nicole in two languages, haha. Also she seems super cool and down-to-earth (not saying the others aren't) but I do love her sense of humour and she likes to eat a lot so eating out with her could be fun. Haha! ^^