If you could hang out with any KARA member for a day, who will it be?

mae

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to spend the day with Nicole. I`ll take the opportunity to know her more and of course use one of my pick up lines(that never fails) on her,

then she`ll fall for my charms bwahaha, (i`m so delusional).

ok real talk: I`d like to go out for a walk with her, go on shopping and of course eat in a fancy restaurant and maybe do some star gazing as well

OK.. I know I've already posted here... but stil! I think I wanna change answers :D Bt ea, top priority would STILL be Nicole :)) But I think I'd choose Hara as my 2nd. I think I need to spend with active ppl now :3 But yeah, Nicole or Hara :D

its hard to pick one from all of them... i will definitely want to hang out with my bias, Kang Jiyoung but i think that will not work out well because i'll just end up staring at her with a huge smile on my face out of pure bliss of being with her... i also want to hang with nicole, because at least we can communicate in english and its fun to be with someone like her... hammie and hara because of their wits and antics(as seen on variety shows)... gyuri because of her good personality, not to mention her occasional dorkiness

Edited by bandan

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My favourite member jiyoungie, because I won't have to be worry about speaking formally to her even though I can't speak korean. Also can get her to call me unnie as well.  :shy: And I believe it will be fun to hang out with her. 

• 1 month later...

JIYOUNG JIYOUNG JIYOUNG!!!  :gemhyper:

But if possible all of them but the first will be JIYOUNG!  :w00t:

• Like 1

JIYOUNG JIYOUNG JIYOUNG!!!  :gemhyper:

But if possible all of them but the first will be JIYOUNG!  :w00t:

LOL so hyper  :gemhoho:

hmmm I think it's among the lower three: Hara, Nicole and Jiyoung. But if I have to choose one then it would be Hara

• 2 months later...

Nicole

because i think we can communicate well and i think she's really friend & fun to have it i think we are having a good time

i dont say that the other members are not nice to have with but i think im more comfortable for nicole especially she's having her private life right now

I don't know who I would pick if it were for a romantic date and I could speak Korean (or they could speak English)--maybe Hara or YoungJi.  But if spending a day means just going around as friends and doing interesting things and having good conversations--i.e., a fun day--I think I would pick Hammie.  She has so much personality, is clearly very smart, and does speak English.

I think any one of them would be so beautiful and sexy and (if we could speak the same language) interesting to talk to, that it would be a GREAT DAY that I would always remember!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...

Not taking the language barrier into consideration, I would pick Gyuri! I feel like she'd be a great person to just hang out with and chat. No specific plans, just us meandering around and talking. If we were in Korea, maybe a walk along the Han river.

However, since I can't speak Korean I think Nicole would be the more realistic choice. We would definitely have a blast though! I feel like she is the type to want to plan out a day and try to hit as many spots as possible.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...