If you could hang out with any KARA member for a day, who will it be?

mae

I'd take Hara, Nicole, and Seungyeon to a paintball field to play.

Paintball is a great stress reliever, and super fun. I don't think Gyuri and Jiyoung would like it though.

Then afterwards go to a fancy or fun restaurant then head out to a nice place to relax.

If Seungyeon could speak English then I'll pick her! I want to ask her what kind of remedies she uses for pains. xD

I connect with Seungyeon really well! I'm young but I look 5 years younger. (Hehe, I go to buffets at a discount price. :D )

Either Seungyeon or Nicole. ^^

ommo, only one member? i want to get to know them all! hahaha. but since i'm a nicole-biased, i'd go for nicole.. WHY? because she can speak in english! haha, well not only that, she's really fun to be with (seeing all those shows they were in). i wish i could go with hara but we won't understand each other sooo, nicole it is. hara is so cute and bubbly and i think i'll laugh at her immature jokes! hahaha. i'd want to be with gyuri too coz i think she's a very caring unnie. hmm, jiyoung too coz she's so cute. and seungyeon for sure coz she has this fun vibe in her too.

wow, only one member? aish.. i'd love to hangout with all of them! hmm.. maybe i'd take Nicole to Marina Sands in Singapore. I'm not from Singapore but I want to experience that newly-opened fantasy-like place, it would be awesome to get some sunshine on our faces and just relax for a while.<_<