If you could hang out with any KARA member for a day, who will it be?

mae

i would definitely pick nicole. we could just eat and laugh all day. then after if we're feeling fatty we'd go for a jog or something to burn off what we just ate. sounds like a perfect day if ive ever heard one. =)

I pick goo-hara all Because first i have her as my username, next she's my fav member.And,I think she's someone who I can easily get along with. if i got the chance to meet her in real life hope i can keke :P

i'd hang out with nicole! XD just the fact that she did live in LA it'd be nice to talk to her about her Asian activites and life back home. plus she's so friendly, even if we did have some awkward silences XD cuz we'd both be good at that lmao

I say Jiyoung. She's so cute and funny in interviews and tv shows. I think she would be the best match for a friend for me. Although, I may also like Seungyeon. I can't really give a reason why, but she just has this magnetism that pulls me towards her. I know Nicole would be fun, due to a dream I had (kekeke... We were best frineds, i think because our closeness in age, so a lot in common), but since that dream, I want to have a chance to hang out with someone else. Gyuri, hmm... I think would stilll be very fun, but I don't know what it would be like. It would be very unpredictable. Hara, that would be interesting. We would go to every awesome restarant (wow why can't i remember how to spell that?). And Sunghee would be like... I don't know... Just non-stop laughs!

Probably Nicole, because she seems very laid back and chilled like me? Lol... and because we're both from Cali? If I ever get to hang out with Hara or Seungyeon, I'd most likely freeze out of nervousness.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

my favorite KARA is Seungyeon, but KARA member to hangout with? I'd pick Nicole, because she looks chatty, she's the most fluent in english (I can't speak korean/japanese) and she loves to cook! Let's cook together, Nicole! :D

it is said that Seungyeon is quite in reality, so if I hangout with her, all we're doing is just play with her pet and not alot of talking. not a good hangout for me :wacko: