If you could hang out with any KARA member for a day, who will it be?

mae

• 3 weeks later...

Oh wow, I really don't know. Nicole because she can cook me food and looks really sexy so she can party? But I would have to lean more to Hara. I think after her IY experience, she's the type of a girl I can bring home to my mom and dad. =D But if it's just hanging out, Hara because she's a dork and I'm a dork. That'll make it way to awesomeness.

Nicole! She seems such a smiley person, and I would like to hear her laughs. She makes me smile.

I could learn a lot from her too. It seems. She's hyper and we might have to visit the food shops a lot of time. Hahahah

Or seungyeon, I would love to see her eyesmile, I don't think I could handle to last a day with her cause I would probably be melted by then because of her cuteness. LOL even though I'm a girl.

In all honesty, I think I would take Hara farming. I would randomly go choose a farm place and have her teach me lol. I doubt she'll like it but it's a way to impress her right? I have 0 experience in farming (except in Harvest Moon XD) but who knows, I might get lucky like the guy that came back to the show for her lol.

Seungyeon or Nicole! Nicole is such a bubbly sweetheart and we would never have a dull moment, but Seungyeon and her mannerisms always pique my curiosity and I've always wondered what a conversation with her would be like. I don't think I would last in Gyuri's majestic presence ;ㅂ; ....

• 4 weeks later...

Where I live KARA isn't soo famous, so I guess that IF it could be possible, I would take Hara to take a tour on my city. it seems like a boring activity, but I guess that she would like it because here crazy and funny things happens all the time xP

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

NICOLE!

I would be able to communicate with her besides since she's a friendly kind of person she would make the situation less awkward. Playing laser tag or paint ball with this funky girl would be awesome esp with her competitive nature. Then taking some pictures together and eat hahahaha we can do other things like go to the theme park or anything she's comfortable with. I just want to hang out with Nicole :hihi: