• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

If you could hang out with any KARA member for a day, who will it be?

619 posts in this topic

Seungyeon most definitely. I've only just started following KARA recently and it's only because her signature smile's just so irresistible...

Nicole!! coz i really love good food m148.gif?w=50&h=50

sorry Hammie dear... but it's just for a day. Im completely yours on any other days, i promise m035.gif?w=50&h=50

Jiyoung.........then i will bring jay park along as well.....then sneak off and leave them two together.

Im so kind and generous......115.gif?w=50&h=50

Nicole, because she can speak English and her personality is quite similar to mine so I won't be too shy when being around her :D
On that day, I want to go to amusement park and eat something delicious with her while having a nice chat :eyelove:

When imagining about it, I really feel like doing it now (^_^)
But it's impossible for me (T_T)

Actually, I do want to hang out with all of the Kara members but I'll be so shy when all of them are being around me :blushing:

I'd like to hang out first with Nicole, yeah since she's good at English that won't be any problem. I Would Like to Have a lunch or a dinner With her (not a romantical one lol, but just A friendly invitation)
I Find Her Easygoing, Kind And Charmy, It's My Ideal Type of girl :)
My Next Choice would Be Gyuri, She Almost The Same Age Like Me, we Could have Lots Funny Moments as she likes to share many funny topics, and Finally I'd choose Ji Young (she's taller than me lol) but it would be nice to talk about her future expectations

Edited by konatasan

Nicole would be the obvious choice since she speaks English, haha. She also seems to be really down to earth yet exciting so I think she'd show someone a good time.

GOO HARA unnie i want to bring her in my country ...

Not just because she's my favorite member, but definitely Hara! I would say Nicole since we both speak English and are from Southern California, but Hara is my ideal type! We both have a HUGE love for food, we're both gluttons yet we stay so skinny, and she'd be the woman I can imagine myself being on a date with. ♥

I Go With Jiyoung, Because She Wants To Have Fun With Her Free Time After Promotions In Korea/ Japan. Or With hara The Same With Jiyoung.

i will most likely choose hara or nicole since hara is my biased and she seems really comfortable to hang with .. and nicole because she has a cool personality and communicating with her would of course be so much easier with her fluent english.. and maybe she can help me improve my korean a bit too :) hmm i think we will have a simple day going out for a movie and doing some shopping of course (clothes and food hehe)

I would have to choose... Nicole. Yeah, yeah, I'm a bit biased by choosing her, but I think I can get along with her more than I could with the other members. Or if I had to choose another one, then that would have to be Seungyeon Hammie! <3 I'd take them out to eat, watch a movie, then just talk and try to know more about them.

gyuri shes a funny and nice person..she will probably treat u to lunch and dinner hehe... date date haha

Nicole! Nicole!! Me and Nicole would have lots of fun because we both could understand eachother more because she can speak english and we both have much in common... so yeah YongJoo unnie!..

Edited by Kae Kamilia

even though I love Hara..I would wanna hang-out with Nicole since she can speak fluent english...even though my Korean is pretty good..I think I'd be too flustered to speak it

I think Seung Yeon is my favorite member right now, though I can't really say what it is that puts her over the top.  Her smile, I guess.  But I think if I could hang out with any of them, it would be Nicole because she can speak english, and I live in Glendale, where she grew up, so we have that in common. LOL   :gemheart:

It would be jiyoung! She seems to be really fun to be with around maybe bacuse she's the maknae^^ it would be nice to be around her!

I think Seungyeon would be the most fun. She's an adventurous thrill-seeker. We could go do cool stuff like bungee jumping, scuba diving, roller coasters, or catch rats in the basement. or we could just hang out at home and play with computers and gadgets and watch anime. Plus it helps that she speaks decent enough English.

I'd say Nicole! I could speak to Nicole in two languages, haha. Also she seems super cool and down-to-earth (not saying the others aren't) but I do love her sense of humour and she likes to eat a lot so eating out with her could be fun. Haha! ^^

Has to be Nicole! But hope she brings along the rest of them! :x 
or Seungyeon at least! hahaha

It will make my dream come true! To be able to hang out with them, at a small cafe, just chatting! Ahhh