• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

If you could hang out with any KARA member for a day, who will it be?

619 posts in this topic

Ummmmm...i would say HAN SEUNG YEON cause i would like 2 get 2 know her and she PRETTY!

I pick Nicole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 I can read..write.. and speak korean but i cannot understand what i am listening to and writing. she's also very similar to my age.. not... shes 2 years older than me. Its so funny cuz shes from america but has that korean-english accent.

NICOLE JJANG!!!!! <3

I hope to meet her when i go to korea this summer hahaha

id pic seungyeon since i havent mentioned her yet...she really talks a lot and so can fill our conversations with much laughter...lol i dont talk much in person...so itd be kool do so and hang with her!

Hara (lol, of course) because besides just loving her in general, I love her

sense of fun, her kindness, her attitude to others & the way that she projects

herself in everything she does. I cannot imagine a day with Hara being anything

short of amazing.

Edited by tetsutora

If I could only pick one member, it would be Hara. I want to pinch her cheeks and pat her head all day. She could also teach me how to dance.

easily Nicole. every reason i can think of has already been listed in the thread.

She just seems awesome like that.

omgg this is soo hard to choose from >< My two fav Kara members Seung Yeon or Nicole! D:

They are both soo cute but I think I would choose Nicole cuzz she's so funnyyy and adorable and I think it would be lots of fun to hang out with her :P Too bad this will never happen T__T lol

I would pick Seungyeon or Jiyoung! Because they are both my favorite members.

I think they would be fun to hang around with. ^^

honestly , i would pick no-one , because i would just embarrass myself cause i would be like all star-struck. :D

Id love if I went with all of them!

but if just one definatley nicole because she seems like someone you can easily laugh with and muck around with...... and well she is my fav member so Id go with her :D

Easy to pick one, for me ahahah xD

Deffinatly I would pick Nicole, because she's fun, besides we have the same age (I'm lil bit older xD), it would be one of the funniest day ever so... x'D

NICOLE! sorry gyuri i dont any of "..im pretty give me food..*wink," I wouldn't be able to resist. Nicole cause her english owns and seems hella down to earth. Ice skating ftw i teach you :'D

Between Nicole & Hara...both of them are look so fun to be around. Nicole with her 4-dimensional mind & Hara with her laid-back style^^

I choose Nicole! Then some of the other members might get jealous and follow us whahahahaa! @_@... okay I am calm :confused1:

But definitely Nicole, she's the only one that would understand me... plus she seems super fun and knows where the good eats are too haha. i'd like to hang out with gyuri too though, but she'd make fun of my pronounciation D:

--

Oh I just noticed the "disregarding the language barrier" thing, my answer stays, hang with nicole to lure gyuri out ehehehe then go on an eating mission!

Edited by chopsuey

hahaha... For me

My world...?

I can't expected for my hang out with KARA all member

(I meaning... some my mood and emotion)

I would take Hara and would be dining at a restaurant.

When we finished to dinner, I sing for her a song of Sung Si Kyung with playing piano.

This:

Sung Si Kyung-눈부신고백

'' 널 사랑한단 말 늘 하고 싶던 말 '' ^^

NICOLE! first, because i'm a fan of her. second, because i can't speak in korean and speaks only in english and nicole can speak in english so it will be fine ^^, the last one, because i would like to know the real personality of nicole. i think she's a dork yet cute at the same time.

I choose getting out with SeungYeon.

She is very lively and so cute with her smile.

I think we will have a lot of fun.

I'd pick Nicole. just because hes dorky and seems like a fun person to go do stuff with. we would probably go to an amusement park or festival/street party or just somewhere fun.

Not to mention the fact with i cant speak Korean ^^"

i think the girl is called ha ra ... she is cute ... but i don't really know any of them personality wise