• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tinggg

[2009.09.10] Kara Opens for Doosan on the 13th, "Please win!"

33 posts in this topic

Kara Opens for Doosan on the 13th, "Please win!"

5-member girl group Kara opened for the pro baseball team Doosan Bears, cheering them on to victory.

Kara performed at the beginning of the Doosan-Kia game at Jamshil stadium to cheer them on.

Kara opened for the Doosan bears, with a record turnout crowd of 1,000,000, and they gladly accepted the offer despite their busy schedule.

The cute and sexy Han Seungyeon, who has received a lot of love from fans, went up to the mound for the opening pitch. And the bright and lively popular maknae Kang Jiyoung went up to the bat.

Meanwhile Kara, who debuted in 2007, has received a lot of love for their cute and lively songs and dances. Their 2nd album 'Revolution' was released, and both 'Wanna' and 'Mister' have received a lot of attention from male fans. In particular, their 'butt' dance have displayed their character and sexiness to fans.

Link: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200909100839331001

Link by: Mae

Translated by: tinggg@karaholic.com

oh wow, that is amazing news... and alot of fun

ahhh i hope there is a fancam of the event, especially Seungyeon and Jiyoung playing baseball? :lol:

and 1,000,000 people...woahhh thats alot

thank you so much for translating miss ting and tip off miss mae :D

wait why does this sound like it already happened? lol. it says the 13th.. confused lol.. but 1 million..i'm skeptical about that lol. but sounds like they had fun.. can't wait for fan cams..

thanks ting.

They're calling her cute AND sexy now? :lol: Our Ham is all grown up and stealing hearts!! Whoa... did Kara's appearance get 1 million people to go watch?!!? Amazing!!! :D

isit 13th last month? lol but anyway it would be cool to see them playing baseball and performing before the actual game =D

wonder if jiyoung managed to hit the baseball... anyways there should be uploads soon i suppose =D

yeaayy!!

I'm happy for themas this means they're getting recognised by peeps outside of the entertainment circle.. good on them! :lol:

and i do hope we can get our hands on some fancam .. will wait patiently LOL

What a crowd!

Uh, i wanna see their pic on the news. :[

woah....1 million people..

I wanna see seungyeon and jiyoung playing baseball ^^

I hope there's fancam...

thanks fro sharing :lol:

the girls are really getting more popular than ever.

i am really glad to see that ^^

whoa ... 1 million !!! thats enough to get KARA topping album charts if each of them buy their album ! xD

owwwwwwww !! and i hope can watch Ji Young swing the bat !! must be very cute !!

Can't definitely wait for fancams and official pictures...lol

Seungyeon onni would do the opening pitch and Jiyoung would be the batter...XD

How cute is that...keke

Thank you very much for the translations Tinggg onni ^^ and for the tip off Mae onni ^^

this sounds fun... i want to see fancams!

wow..1 million.. thats alot of people.. i hope they all become kara fans!!

thanks ting!

so many activities of them these days , , they must be very tired !!! althought I want them to rest well for a short time but I really can't regist myself to update and see their perf everyday ^^

A million people? WOW! They must've been excited and nervous. Awe, Jing and Seung Yeon

Playing baseball. I hope there are fancams (: Thanks for sharing Ting!

i hope we get a video on this.

i would love to see han & jing && the rest of the

girls on this event.<33333

thanks for the translations ting.!

I hope for fancams. (:

It seems very fun for KARA.

& that's a lot of people there watching them.

thats a lot of people O.O, thanks for the news ^^

fancams, fancams!!!! xDDD