[2009.09.10] Kara Opens for Doosan on the 13th, "Please win!"

tinggg

Kara Opens for Doosan on the 13th, "Please win!"

5-member girl group Kara opened for the pro baseball team Doosan Bears, cheering them on to victory.

Kara performed at the beginning of the Doosan-Kia game at Jamshil stadium to cheer them on.

Kara opened for the Doosan bears, with a record turnout crowd of 1,000,000, and they gladly accepted the offer despite their busy schedule.

The cute and sexy Han Seungyeon, who has received a lot of love from fans, went up to the mound for the opening pitch. And the bright and lively popular maknae Kang Jiyoung went up to the bat.

Meanwhile Kara, who debuted in 2007, has received a lot of love for their cute and lively songs and dances. Their 2nd album 'Revolution' was released, and both 'Wanna' and 'Mister' have received a lot of attention from male fans. In particular, their 'butt' dance have displayed their character and sexiness to fans.

Link: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200909100839331001

Link by: Mae

Translated by: tinggg@karaholic.com

oh wow, that is amazing news... and alot of fun

ahhh i hope there is a fancam of the event, especially Seungyeon and Jiyoung playing baseball? :lol:

and 1,000,000 people...woahhh thats alot

thank you so much for translating miss ting and tip off miss mae :D

wait why does this sound like it already happened? lol. it says the 13th.. confused lol.. but 1 million..i'm skeptical about that lol. but sounds like they had fun.. can't wait for fan cams..

thanks ting.

yeaayy!!

I'm happy for themas this means they're getting recognised by peeps outside of the entertainment circle.. good on them! :lol:

and i do hope we can get our hands on some fancam .. will wait patiently LOL