[2009.09.11] KARA - the newest stars in the CF world

coffeebeanie

I literally got nosebleed watching the Ottogi CF.. I might die and go to heaven watching the rest .. I'm soooo psyched !! They had a tough struggle.. But this year.. Is KARA's year <33 They deserve all of this.. Even more ^^ I'm really happy for them ^^ Thankyou for sharing ^^

I'm so happy for them! I love it when the underdog gets their due.. :thumbup1:

Good to know that the public esp those big companies realised that the girls hv worked hard and

they're definitely different than other girl groups saturating the market.

hope they get more and more CFs.. but i do hope that they'll remain humble and honest as they are now :tongue:

and yeahhh, i agree with AnnDropsBy!!

DSP should definitely reward the girls.. bigger rooms for each or maybe better facilities for them .. :w00t:

*faints*

*revives again*

omg. kara's sweeping the korean commercial industry HOOOZAH!! ((:

and that's a lot of income for DSP.

i suggest they put it to good use ....

*cough* LIKE UPGRADING KARA'S APARTMENT *cough*cough* (:

aha, kidding. but really. (:

awesome job, kara! (and dsp!)

so far the CFs they've taken all fit kara's image~

and do i see an electronic product cf there somewhere? <333

oh my !! thats alot of $$ !!!

CHICKEN !!!! Nicole likes chickens !!!!!! hahaha !! she mentioned it during her funny english conversation at SGB !!!

Quote : [by coffeebeanie]

An insider says "The charms of KARA is different from other girl groups. They are not intimidating. Their advantage is that they feel very sincere and honest. People see how hard they work. People appreciate that they went through sufferings to achieve something significant. And their success with their albums and songs just adds to this advantage, which for advertisers, is a great perspective.

source: HANKOOKI NEWS LINK

thanks to mae@KARAholic

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic. CREDIT FULLY WHEN REDISTRIBUTING. DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT CREDIT LINE

hell yeah !! they sure did worked hard !!!!! and yea i also felt that they were very sincere !!

awww !! cant stop loving them all !! ♥♥♥

• 1 month later...
*splutters and chokes on her drink*

20 BILLION WON?!?!!?!?!

:):gemcheer: :gemcheer:

umm it's 2 billion won, not 20 billion...... and you should know that one zero can make a whole lot of difference lol

wow kara's going strong....... yay ^^

and yes, they're finally being recognized..... and they're even called blue chips....... oh gosh i'm so happy for them

and it's quite true - i partly like kara bcos they work very hard to something significant and they dont give up and in the end they still can deliver great songs....... i may be very biased but sometimes i feel kara deserves to be #1 more than anybody else......

they've worked so hard...... their songs are great...... and then wanna only hit #1 for one time??? THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

but still - the CF deals. ahh kara, look at ur hard work, it has finally paid off. but dont rest yet, they're so many girl groups in the industry now, you must still aim for #1.

• 4 months later...