[2009.09.11] KARA-Shinee headlines Thai-Korea Friendship Concert

coffeebeanie

akr2009091103650000503i.jpg

The first Thai-Korea concert will happen this September 17 with groups Shinee, KARA, and Ryan, who is currently promoting his solo track.

This concert is the culminating activitity of TEE - Thailand Entertainment Expo, which will happen in Bangkok's Parc Paragon. To commemorate this event, popular singers of both countries will be performing in this concert. Among them will be Shinee, who is becoming popular all over Asia, KARA, who will be in Thailand for the first time, and Ryan from the group Paran. From Thailand, the duo Golf and Mike, Namcha and Ice.

The concert will be broadcast in Thailand's True Vision.

source: NAVER NEWS LINK

thanks to mae@KARAholic

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic. CREDIT FULLY WHEN REDISTRIBUTING. DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT CREDIT LINE

i was surprised to find this out lol.. but hoping the KARA Thai fans will be there to support the girls.. and this will be their first overseas performance :).. can't wait..

thanks so much tin <3!

alsdkjfsalfjasdj ~ OMG this is amazing! I'm currently watching some T-Dramas and shows and was like,

Hm, I wonder if Kara is popular in Thailand. I guess they are (: I hope that Kara will be well accepted and

That they will gain a huge fan-club in Thailand. Thanks for sharing.

omg $#^&@#@&!

Golf&Mike?! Shinee&Kara in one concert?! wow.

i wish i could go :D

im hoping for lots of fancams!

who ever is going is so lucky.

im serious. :sweatdrop:

first time for KARA to go to Thailand.

aww, i remember they were 1st place on one

of the music countdown with Pretty Girl. :adore:

have fun,whoever is going to the concert.

once again LUCKY KAMILIA!

yea hope they do well for their first visit in thailand. and i hope they can be accepted there cause in my opinion not everyone will be awed when they see 5 girls dancing to pretty girl. haha but i'm sure they will do their best. fighting

actually PG was their biggest hit in Thailand lol. the song got number 1 on this music show even and KARA had no promotional activity over there... KARA has a pretty dedicated fanbase there :P

That's right. Thai kamilia are preparing to welcome kara and look forward to that day.

I will see Sueng Yeon with my own eyes. Wowwwwww

oh so exciting..hope you guys can share with us too :D