[Sungja] The Vitamin Sunghee

Orange

Kim Sunghee, the vitamin she gives off, the energy she energizes with. Sunghee, Sungja, Sungbok, and Park Gyuri's lover all in one.

We did not know Sunghee's hidden side, but aside from being the boisterous and playful type. She really has things she wants to let it. One of her hardships would be that, when she has problems she doesn't who to share it to, cause her unnis and Nicole are all only children. While she has 2 siblings, so she can't relate to them. But she doesn't mind, the important thing is that they get along and make everyone each other to everyone.

The sweet and Vitamin-ous Sunghee is here! The very kind and supporting Unni to Nicole, the nickname giver to Hamham Seungyeon, and a Lover best friend to Gyuri.

What can we say about Sunghee's very contagious Vitamin?

• Like 3

the funny thing is i remember her always being such the moodmaker, her cheerfulness really just spread so easily to the members...i really miss her a lot and honestly as nice as the new members are..she's irreplaceable to me. she'll always be the one and only sungja! the weird thing is..i felt like, and this is just my opinion, the new members with the old ones just don't..meld as sweetly as the original four... she was, and still is, that important to kara and to her fans like me!

• 2 months later...

^

we have to think, it takes time for the new members to get to know the the other 3. unlike KARA 4 who had trained for a year with each other, lived and performed together for the next, Jiyoung and Hara only got to knew the members for 2-3 months, and then, poof...it's time for them to debut as the new KARA. we cant expect them to have the same chemistry as KARA 4 had. but, despite that short amount of time, we gotta admit, Jiyoung and Hara does fit in with KARA well.

Yep. Sunghee. Despite her loudness and out-going personality, deep down, she's someone who thinks alot about different kind of issues. She probably prefer writing down her deep feelings to saying them out loud.

• 3 months later...

But the now KaRa is really succesful .. Jiyoungie and hara havent taken much part in ** Honey ** .. But they won .. And jiyoungie and hara were really touched .. They arent sungbokkie .. I mean .. No one can take her place .. But .. They really are working so hard (: anyways ^^ I just have to say.. Sungbokkie's place cant be filled .. She's being missed like crazy .. Her presence .. Her priceless laughs .. Her alien language .. I mean .. She's sunghee .. Our sungbok .. Kara's vitamin .. Gyuri's lover lol <3 ..

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The first time I saw KARA, I noticed that she was usually quiet and had that mysterious aura onstage. but as I got to know them better, SungHee was honestly nothing like my first impression of her. She was crazy, loud and not to mention her alien language. I really miss this dork, & I want her to come back soon.

• 1 month later...

i don't know much about sung but from i understand so far back then she was someone who tended to keep things to herself.

the primary reason was she "grew" wise faster & the rest were still seemed not able to advise her yet.

imagined how she has to handle all questions by herself, she must be tired & lost.

& jira are not to replace sung, they are to revive the unfortunate kara.

sung is irreplaceable, the same goes to jira or infact gyulhamcole too.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Sunghee was really, really funny and awesome! I love how whenever she talked with the other girls, they would just suddenly liven up especially with the weird things she did haha. Perhaps she was a bit shy though when they first met cause I read that Gyul would always try to include her in things and try to make her open up more and they did. It took time for them to get used to each other, hehe. But she was the closest to Gyul. ♥ She really was the vitamin of Kara and I miss her so much. ;--; And yeah, she can never be replaced. Hara and Ji Young only resurrected Kara, they made a new Kara, an awesome Kara. Kara4 and Kara5 are JJANG.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I especially miss her Alien Language lol! I miss her loudness as well, whenever they are sad, she can make them happy ^^

although Sunghee seems to be quiet when with fans, she still knows how to become noisy when needed XD

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

SungHee, since I knew her before, I knew the first person who talked with her was Gyuri, right? Sometimes, I will feel that SungHee was probably a lonely  girl as she did not has someone to talk to, it was a gift for her when she joined into KARA, she became more active in interacted with other members, she finally got someone to talk to!!! So, she always freshed up the group with some of her weird joke or act, I think this was a part of attraction from her, she can be so cool in singing, and she can turn into a joyfully person when staying with other KARA's member, this was the part I think SungHee was really a type of VITAMIN in KARA, although she had gone, but she was the forever KARA's vitamin in our heart..........