[2009.09.12] The snowy road of KARA's past fanmeetings

indexlinkimagephpn.jpg

Kara, who recently released 2nd full length album has won many music programs awards, is at their heyday of promotions had a picture of their past fanmeeting at a construction site had been released, which attracted much public attention.

On September 10th, one of Kara's fan had released a history of Kara's past fanmeetings up to now, on a portal site.

The fan had said "Kara is at its 'era of success'." And the fan also said "the same Kara that had fan meetings next to contruction sites had also won many music programs."

The netizens had even noted the fanmeetings near the construction sites. The netizens had assumed the Kara members stood side by side next to that contruction site. In addition to the construction sites, during Kara's 1st album promotions, they had promoted in parking vacant lots, or even sidewalks.

The initial response from the past fan meeting photos was the appearance of Kim Sunghee. Recently, Kim Sunghee had sang a duet with rookie singer, G.ne which had drawn positive reviews.

The fan that released the past fanmeetings had also said "During the promotions of 'Pretty Girl' and 'Honey', Kara had gained much success and had fan meetings in cafes and such. Finally, Kara is able to publicize their fan meetings, star in their own cable program, even have their own mini-concerts, and lastly Kara was able to grab number 1 in the music programs.

Although after Kara's long hiatus and member changes their were many difficulties for Kara even rumors of disbandment. Kara member, Han Seungyeon had done many cable tv programs and radio shows to put Kara's name out in the Korean public, which gave her the nickname, "Ambitious Idol."

The netizens had praised Kara saying "Keep trying", "Kara is so inspirational", and "Although Kara had difficult times during their first album promotions, they should still keep trying as a active girl group."

Kara's two hits "Wanna" and "Mister" had many hits and various music programs which led them in the limelight. Recently Kara had many commercial film ads for clothing, food, chicken and other ads, which made Kara into a whole new icon.

credits: Money Today

Tip Off: Mae

Translated by: 63k @ Karaholic.com

Although after Kara's long hiatus and member changes their were many difficulties for Kara even rumors of disbandment. Kara member, Han Seungyeon had done many cable tv programs and radio shows to put Kara's name out in the Korean public, which gave her the nickname, "Ambitious Idol."

credits: Money Today

Tip Off: Mae

Translated by: 63k @ Karaholic.com

yea, seung yeon does have alot of shows both in radio and tv just to say that KARA was still alive during the time when they were looking for two members. But after that, they rocked the charts! you gotta hand it to her!

Reading this, Makes me feel so proud of Kara.

They come so far... (:

They definitely deserves the limelight they are getting now.

The reason why i love kara is because they always try their best, but even if they don't win, they don't give up but they will work harder.

<3 Kara.

They've came a long way, they really have. Compared to other groups who got popular the SECOND they debuted, or even before.. our girls have really came a long way. I'M SO PROUD OF THEM! And I'm proud of the loyal Kamilia who stayed with them during times of hardships. (:

Thanks 63K and Mae! (:

I'm glad though that these have become a topic.. just verifies what the fans already know and that KARA doesn't take anything for granted.. look how happy they were even then :lol:.. Even if things are slower for KARA.. i feel like it's gratifying.. we get to take everything in and appreciate it more :)..

thanks james.

Really cant believed it that our cute and sexy girls came from a long long way.

even though they held their very 1st fan meeting in front of a construction site.

Kamilia was small at that time, still, the girls are happy.

our hardworking seungyeon, buried herself in work just to keep the name kara alive.

when kara was on a long hiatus, seungyeon never fails to introduce herself as,kara's han seungyeon.

Girls fighting!! kamilia will always grow in numbers to support u girls!!

i`m glad that they are sucessful...

they are a great group that inspires other people to

never give up.

yeah, SeungYeon really caught my eye.

i never knew she was from Kara back then. :D

i wish i could give the members a hug.<3333

im so proud of them :)

Awww what this article mentioned sure is true...

Kara4 before had fan meetings outside, at the parking lot and such...

But its nice to see now that Kara are having their fan meetings in mall's, cafes and such ^^

Thank you very much for the translations 63k and for the tip off Mae onni ^^

Yeah.....

Absolutely agreed with this article .....

KARA is so strong !!! They are keep trying to have thiese day and this why I love the girls

They keep trying and trying and trying believe in themselves and their fan this why when they won mutizen or other music awards is so emotional for themselves and their fans.

Even now they are so well-know but the lokk of simple and hard-working still be with them, I really love this !!!

KARA Fighting !!!!