Heard Wanna in the TV

llindvior

It's 9:42am. I was still half alseep, then I heard Wanna from the TV in the living room and I just jumped up, LOL.

I'm from Hong Kong, and Korean groups aren't really that popular over here. I'm still waiting fo the next round of ads in the TV......I'm really surprised they have an ad for Kara!! Really want to see it myself.

P.S. I confirmed it with my mom, it's really an ad between TV programmes.

wait so was it the Wanna MV or an actual ad for KARA? lol. wow if it was an ad.. hmmm i wonder what DSP has up it's sleeves lol.. thanks for letting us know.. KARA's taking over Asia.. slowly haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I've seen them on the Arirang channel before, but I guess that doesn't really count since it's specifically for Korean music and stuff lol :( That was cool when DBSK, SHINee, and SNSD were on the Fuse channel on that one show.

It was an ad? Wow, KARA really is slowly taking over Asia. Too bad the chance of them coming to the States is like zero. This is interesting...I thought DSP was trying to promote KARA in Japan, not anywhere else? Either way, all you people in China/Korea/Japan/Thailand are lucky T_T

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow our KARA girls are really popular, I hope our girls get to do a asian tour. Since they are popular in taiwan since I seen some video, of ppl doing lupin, and we know they are popular in japan and thailand. I suprised that they are popular in hong kong cause they haven't perform anywhere near hong kong, or even bejing(sorry if I spell it wrong). We also know that they are popular in american. So why not have a asian tour going to japan, thailand, hong kong, taiwan, maybe bejing. It would be good for the girls, get more exposed out there

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...