[2009.09.14] Mighty Mouth "We get strength whenever we're on stage with Nicole"

mae

Mighty Mouth "We get strength whenever we're on stage with Nicole"

2009091403065610021.jpg

Mighty Mouth expressed their gratitude to their featuring partner, Kara's Nicole (Jung Nicole).

Nicole has been Mighty Mouth's third partner for their title track "Love class", since August 26th, and has since performed with them.

Kara has been close friends with Mighty Mouth since before their debut, hence the 'Maskara' (mouth kara) line. Because of this, Nicole's performance with Mighty Mouth compared to their other partners has been noticeable, with her being more bright and lively.

From a recent call between Newsen and Mighty Mouth, they have told us, "Thanks to Nicole, it feels great when we're on stage. Our other partners have also worked hard, but Nicole has been the most passionate." They also said, "As she suggest ideas to improve ourselves and work hard on our performances is something we find cute and are thankful for.

By recruiting Han Ye Seul as a featuring and gathering interest, Mighty Mouth's "Love Class" has since had After School's UEE, and Four Minute's Hyunah as featurings on stage.

Mighty Mouth's "Love Class" has since been doing well on music charts, admist the many idol groups. Kara has been keeping their dignity as a girl group with they 2nd album double hits, 'Wanna', and 'Mister'.

Source: Newsen

thanks to mae@KARAholic

translated by thebuddybud@KARAholic. CREDIT FULLY WHEN REDISTRIBUTING. DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT CREDIT LINE

"Thanks to Nicole, it feels great when we're on stage. Our other partners have also worked hard, but Nicole has been the most passionate."

That is the best thing.. when you are acknowledged for your hard work :D.. glad they were happy with Nicole and she did really match well with them.

thanks for the translations.

I totally agree, she is definitely makes the song a lot better too, her energy makes it pop more and they are so comfortable with one another

I like that she has input too :(, Kara girls don't seem shy with their ideas, and Nicole definitely puts her own spin to everything she does.... look at the butt dance :)

lol ! i think that she looks adorable when she sing and dance !

and on august perf of the love class , she looks close with the other dancers !

Nicey nice ! Nicole's personality was giving everyone a good time !

She seem to have a smile wand that zaps people when she is around !

But then i kinda annoyed when i saw one of the Mighty Mouth members played with their girl partner's hair , including Nicole .. xD

Good job thou ! Nicole Jjang ! ♥♥♥♥ x3

thx for the post and translations !

Edited by mae

Oh.. this is so cool ^^ I've seen her perform Love class many times.. And i've been really moved by how energetic she's on stage with them.. We all know she's pushing her self.. But whats even more amazing and inspirational.. Not for just us fans.. For other artists and celebrities.. Even being really tired.. She just's just smiling.. She's always smiling.. So.. I'm glad i found this topic here.. And i'm really happy Mighty mouth are loving nicole <33 Her hard work will definetly be rewarded <3 Definetly <33

Why am I not surprised hearing this? lol

I could see all of them on stage are having fun! Nicole has great chemistry with Mighty Mouth I could tell..

but it's still so nice hearing those words came out of their mouth.. :D

Nicole truly is the mood maker and everyone's power.. her cheerfulness and careness are the key!

hihi thank you so much for sharing the news ^^