What's your favourite MV from KARA?

xichigo

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is Honey..........

So what's your favourite MV from the Break It days up to now?

(I don't want to make this a poll because there'll be a hassle when the girls film a new MV~)

Looking back...

Break It

If U Wanna

Rock U

Good Day Season 2*

Pretty Girl

Honey

Same Heart*

Wanna

Lupin

*I included these because, technically, they're MVs too. XD

My favourite has to be either Break It or If U Wanna, but if I have to pick one, I'd pick If U Wanna. It has such a fresh feel to it and everyone looks so beautiful and enjoying themselves immensely. <3 IMY, the new MVs are all pretty much similar, with super bright colours and all that. Wanna, Pretty Girl, Rock U

either break it or honey. but for me loving the strong style more, break it would be the choice. :D

i like strong kara more than cute/playful kara. so lupin was awesome too... not counting the song ;)

since their debut huh? wow this is gonna be tough....

their all my favourite to be honest(duh)

each and every mv had their own charm and style..

from cute to sexy, fun to hot and etc...

so i'll just get straight to the point....

Break It has to be my overall favourite. =P

I love wanna!

I think Honey and Wanna. I like that Wanna had a story line. And I liked Honey because all the members were kindof in their own little concept.

Jiyoung with her teddy. Nicole with her phone. Gyuri with her plants. Seungyeon with her looking out the window. I forgot Hara's concept[did she even have one?] DBSK usually has their own concepts in the mvs. LIke wrong number. I think that is the best way to make an mv cuz it shows each member ^-^

If U Wanna is cute too! ^-^