What's your favourite MV from KARA?

xichigo

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love everything about KARA, including all their MVs. So I can't really decide on which is my favourite.

I would love to say 'Lupin' in terms of the direction of the MV. It feels really special to me, somehow (can't really put my finger on what it is).

I love them all~~~~~...lol..but the best would be the transformation u see in those MV..from an image to another image..n the latest one Lupin is the greatest to idolize their transformation throughout their acreer..so for me would be Lupin :eyelove:.....

All their MVs are great but I really like Wanna, in this music video they are all really beautiful, the set is bright and colorful and Maknae is really cute in that one! ^^ I also love their older music video If U Wanna, they were all so young and they are all enjoying themselves it feels natural!

I like if you wanna during the KARA4 days, probably because they seem more natural. During the KARA5 day it would have to be honey, wanna, and luping. To me this mv would the best, honey they had the most pretty dress on. Wanna love how they mess up the guy room, and how jiyoung was tried to confess to the guy. Lupin because it was the dark mystery mv, show KARA in a different light. Honey, wanna and lupin all show the girls tranform from teenage girls to adult .