What's your favourite MV from KARA?

xichigo

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, well...

Honey is really pretty.....dsdsdjhsd Gyuri is just so beautiful in there. (well, she's always beautiful anyway) heck all of them are, so angelic n pure lookin'.

Wanna is not bad. i like that it has some story in it.

i have to go for Break It though. it's sooo cool. and if it's not the coolness from that song, MV, style....i'm not sure if i'd have become a Kara fan. :)

Edited by sub

My favorite would be "Wanna". The song is what got me into liking Kara (heard it in my friend's car) and after watch the MV of it, I became a devoted fan. I also notice that "Wanna" is the only MV that acually has a story to it out of all (that I've seen) of Kara's MV. The cute parrot was a bonus too!! .......kaaaaarrrrrrra!

Second is "Rock U". Wasn't really into it before but then after hearing it and watching it a couple of times again, it grew on me. Recently saw a a video of Epik high singing that song, cracked me up :w00t:

I like all their MVs, including their latest one for We Online, 2ME :eyelove: I wouldn't say there's a most or least favourite but I really like Wanna. I like it because I feel a lot of effort went into it. Not that others showed a lack of effort; Wanna is the MV that the company really wanted to be made an instant hit to propel KARA to greater stardom. The way the MV was made is clearly different from the rest. Besides this, I love the MV for the simplest reason- the song and dance.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh gosh, Break it seems so long ago and not at all representative of the girls, and I'm not even talking about the members. That whole rapper/gangster look soo was not them! I loved Lupin and Jumping (the Korean version) might be my second fave!!

Edited by BabyGirl

• 1 month later...

I liked Wanna the best out of all they're videos. The vibe of it was just bright and fun. It even had a storyline, I found it hilarious how they were sabotaging the guy who supposedly turned Jiyoung down (but who could possibly turn our adorable maknae down? lol), it was cute. :thumbup: