What's your favourite MV from KARA?

xichigo

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, Jumping is really good. It uses Europop style. The music tempo and supporting instruments added to the catchy beat. Kara's singing, dancing and expressions were spot on. The costume, poses and background created memorable images. I particularly like the Butterfly outline and when they kicked the water. How ingenious!

• 4 weeks later...

It would have to be tied between Wanna and Mister (Japanese version) I kind of like the rest of the mv's as well but the Wanna and Mister seem different. They feel better produced than the rest somehow. I like the theme and storyline off Wanna but I just really like the song for Mister (Japanese Version) and that is probably why I like the MV so much :P

my favorite is If U Wanna and Lupin :thumbup:

in If U Wanna, they looked so happy, cute, fresh and they were enjoying themselves >,<

I hope they'll make another MV with that concept later, playing on the amusement park and enjoying themselves (even though Good Day Season 2 has a kinda same concept, yeah but still...hehe)

while for Lupin, that's their amazing transformation from being cutesy and sexy into a charismatic and mature ladies :D

but I love all the MVs though :D love evrything about KARA :D

I really really want them to make music video for "mister"

but it seems impossible and has passed

I like HONEY kinda cute, sweet and lovely that's all hehe

thank you for sharing! :)

There is the japanese MV for Mister that was released not too long ago, but if you're waiting for the korean version, that might not happen :/.

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite is HONEY! :thumbup:

that was the very first kara mv i watched..

and i fell in love with them..!!! :eyelove:

they're so pretty & cute at that mv.. *feels like in heaven*

1. 2ME - the MV that brought me to Kara. Love Gyuri and Hara in this one!

2. Break It - Gyuri and Sung Hee shone in this vid, and this is the incredible talent that Kara was.

3. If U Wanna - Seung Yeon and Nicole were incredibly cute in this one!

4. Jumping - This was where Jiyoung really shone! Not just the cute maknae anymore, but mature and sexy in this one!