What's your favourite MV from KARA?

xichigo

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Korean MV, I love Honey and for Japanese MV, I love Mister. Honey is the one that hooked me to KARA. The girls look so sweet and angelic that my heart just melted eventhough I'm a girl ^_^ That's our KARA, capable of making people to love them at first glance.

For their Japanese MV, I love Mister than Jet Coaster Love, Jumping and Ima, Okuritai Arigato. I love their make-up in this MV, especially the glitters. They just sparkle brightly like five valuable gems! :lol:

Edited by City_Bear_90

I used to really like Wanna cause of Nicole's making faces at the poor parrot(LOL), but shortly after my favourite became Mister; it's epic! The outfit is super daebakk! Though after Jet Coaster Love came out I fell in love with it, that song just can't get you bored and Nicori's so damn cute in it when she do the 'kiss kiss' part :D

• 2 weeks later...

I like Honey and Wanna

Honey because it was the 1st MV of Kara that I saw, and it was what made me love them. The song is really nice and cute and all the members looks so pretty

Wanna because they're all so bright and lively. And it has a summery feel, which fits perfectly with the time they released the song

Rock U is the video that made me fall in love with them so that is first. 2nd would be Honey that is when I felt the most joy cause they beat SNSD when the were on their run with Gee. And last the Japanese Mister video was just amazing so that is number 3

I love Break It and Wanna the most.

break it, well, coz sunghee was there and it was pretty.

Wanna, coz theyre all so very very pretty and the lights and outfits are nice.

they look so good in it.