[2009.09.17] Goo Hara

tinggg

KARA's Goo Hara has recently grabbed the interests of netizens with her impressive 20 inch (~ 51 cm) waistline.

Ever since the release of their album 'Revolution', KARA has recently been performing 'Mister' while wearing belly shirts, and Goo Hara especially has been a hot topic among netizens for her tiny 'ant-waist'.

KARA's representatives stated, 'Due to her very small body and thin bones, Hara looks very skinny. She has always had a skinny waist, but the group's recent diet for their comeback and their busy schedules further reduced her waist. Recent measurements have shown that she has a waistline of just a little less than 21 inches.'

Hara also recently stated shyly, 'I can't gain much weight because I have such a busy schedule. Fans often call me ant-waist. It's a bit embarrassing at times.'

Cr: AllKPop Article

Original NewsEn Article: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200909171020321002

Tip-Off: Mae

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wa~aah ^^ 51 cm .. Hara TxT !! I hope she get's lots of rest as soon as they stop promoting.. They're losing so much weight.. It's really unhealthy >-< .. Ugh.. Anyways.. Thankyou for sharing !!..

EDIT: Wa~aah ^^ 51 cm .. Hara TxT !! I hope she get's lost of rest as soon as they stop promoting.. They're losing so much weight.. It's really unhealthy >-< .. Ugh.. Anyways.. Thankyou for sharing !!.. <~ Sorry >-< ~ Spelling mistake ~

Edited by HarukaKaori

20 inch waist O_O. Well she doesn't look unhealthy...but I hope she's healthy. I'm surprised they still put her on a diet for their comeback. It sucks that people call her ant-waist D: Maybe people will stop calling her that since she seems a bit self-conscious about it. Hopefully she can get plenty of rest soon she she can gain the weight she wants to gain haha.

KARA's Goo Hara has recently grabbed the interests of netizens with her impressive 20 inch (~ 51 cm) waistline.

Ever since the release of their album 'Revolution', KARA has recently been performing 'Mister' while wearing belly shirts, and Goo Hara especially has been a hot topic among netizens for her tiny 'ant-waist'.

KARA's representatives stated, 'Due to her very small body and thin bones, Hara looks very skinny. She has always had a skinny waist, but the group's recent diet for their comeback and their busy schedules further reduced her waist. Recent measurements have shown that she has a waistline of just a little less than 21 inches.'

Hara also recently stated shyly, 'I can't gain much weight because I have such a busy schedule. Fans often call me ant-waist. It's a bit embarrassing at times.'

Cr: AllKPop Article

Original NewsEn Article: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200909171020321002

Tip-Off: Mae

Its not good to be so thin, they are still beautiful even in their past looks

OoO 20 inches.........

People are calling me extremely skinny and i'm 26-28 inch, but 20 inch is just ......

Her body still looks nice, but it would be nice to see her in the same body size as during the 'Honey' days.

Her shoes look huge relative to her legs

Edited by gabriel

At first I was like O_O!

But maybe Hara just has smaller bones? It's obvious that she has smaller frames than most girls out there, so maybe that's why her waist is so slim yet she looks very proportional and not unhealthy.

Hara also recently stated shyly...

Aww, Hara sounds so cute here. (:

Hara has always been so thin and even if her waist is very small I find her body well proportional.

But I still don't understand the need of DSP to put her on a diet like the others since she is already very slim.

I hope after their album promotion, she will be able to rest and to gain some weight.

OMG!! I was shocked when I saw her in their comeback & I'm more shocked right now!

I hope that promotions end soon because the girls need to rest. Hara looks healthy but she obviously needs to rest & eat a little bit more. I'm a bit worried about celebrities health, this year has a lot of cases of faints, etc TT. And I'm more worried about Kara, they're too young for this.

o wow 20 inch that sounds pretty serious to me. Lol i'm making it sound like a bad condition she's down with =_= but anyway hope they will get ample rest soon after they finish up with the promotions these days =D and prepare to give a even better performance the next time they come back!

oh my god! 20 inch? that's like the smallest waist I have ever seen, (and it was even smaller to CSJH's Lina's waist which was 22 inch) but oh well, she seems pretty healthy though..

anyways, thanks for sharing..

wow she has indeed a petite figure.

my cousin is smaller than her though.

but my cousin eats a lot.

but everyone does have different bodies.

Hara seems healthy though. (:

she has always been thin&slim since debut.

[even way before;check out the pics on her thread]

she's naturally like that.

im jealous of her small figure.

she eats a lot & doesn't gain weight?!

lucky girl!~

im jealous of both hara & yoona. hahaha.

but we don't know her hip measurements.

i mean when i look at the pics she has an S line with

a small waist line.

we don't see any rib cage like other celebs.

she's fine.