• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

[Sungja] Her duet with gn.E

42 posts in this topic

What do you think of her duet with gn.E?

----------

I read some comments saying that she sounded like Lyn for some parts. I agree too. haha. Her voice has gotten much mature too. She has stronger control over it now..? gn.E sounds like a younger Kim Gun Mo and it surprised me that their voices match and blend in so well.

For now, I hope she changes her mind and will perform at least once with gn.E on a music stage.

I think the song is pretty good, it's pretty relaxing hehe. I really love Sunghee's voice, she displays it well in the song.

I agree that her voice feels more mature now but also stronger.

i will always love her voice...

the song was ok, though her parts were great :inluv:

i wish she had longer parts, would sing more..

but it was great to hear her sing again ^_^

Fighting !!!

when i hear her voice.. it just give me goosebumps..

this is just how i miss her so muchh... T T

sunghee... when will u come backk?

WE MISS YOU LOADS!!

Nice hearing her voice again. It sounds more matured now but it's still powerful. Wish her luck, hopefully we will be treated with more songs with her soon..

----------

I read some comments saying that she sounded like Lyn for some parts. I agree too. haha. Her voice has gotten much mature too. She has stronger control over it now..? gn.E sounds like a younger Kim Gun Mo and it surprised me that their voices match and blend in so well.

For now, I hope she changes her mind and will perform at least once with gn.E on a music stage.

changes her mind about what?? Does she say that she doesnt want to perform?? o.o

i really really like her voice, she was the reason why i started liking kara but i don't think her voice was showcased very well in this song

I love this song !!

Sunghee's voice is so beautiful !! perfect !!!

I miss Sunghee !!

I have noticed her voice was more mature. I guess she must continue to train her voice. I miss her so much, I hope she will do more collaboration in the future and go in some music shows.

Sunghee's voice is amazing. It's so soft and soothing, I could listen to her all day or fall asleep to her beautiful voice.

She sounds so awesome! The Guy sucks though, not really vocally talented to match with Kim Sung Hee. Now if Kim Sung Hee duet with Hwanhee former FTTS would be AMAZING!!! Or duet with Brian Joo, Kim Tae Woo, Wheesung, Kim Jo Han, Lee Hyun, DBSK Hero, and members of 2AM especially Jung Jinwoon or Lee Changmin.

I heard this song awhile ago and fell in love with it. her voice was akldjaklsdasd. she's matured a lot. kpop is missing out on such an amazing singer D:

╔══════════════╗

I listen to this song quite alot just so I can hear Sunghee again~

Her voice is so heavenly here!

And their voices mix nicely,

but I would have preferred someone with more smoother and powerful vocals...

But nonetheless, the song is good~

But everytime I listen to it, I can't help but miss Sunghee even more!

Glad that Sunghee didn't throw away singing altogether~ ♥

╚══════════════╝

1 person likes this

I still haven't gotten sick of this song since it came out. It's so chill and shows off her voice really well. I love gn.E too, but I haven't heard anything else from him. x[ They need to collab again!

Wow im really feelin that song.....good beat line to it, tone is slow and real mellow, just a chill song.

I really wish she would come back! beautiful voice baby girl =)

lol, i never heard about this before... and i think this's very cool!! i love her voice here! awesome!.. idk, but different...

Thanks for sharing.. :D

her voice , make me remember her when she still in KARA T.T