[Sungja] Her duet with gn.E

chupachups

I like the song, and sunghee's voice is a bit conservative, far from her full strength . Maybe because of the balance and the atmosphere of this song. But it's still good to hear her voice again! Hope one day she can still sing to the world, she's got the talent. you can't blame gn.E's voice, there's not many guy in this world can compare to sunghee's voice.

• 3 weeks later...

I think the song is pretty good, it's pretty relaxing hehe.

I really love Sunghee's voice, she displays it well in the song.

I agree that her voice feels more mature now but also stronger.

her voice is better than the last time I heard her voice.... it's much better... :thumbup:

Listening to that song, make me miss her more and more.... :D

I LOVE YOU, girls....

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

That's called a legend, a legend only belonged to SungHee...... I really love this song, 'Dream', it felt like a hopeful song and it got a fantastic rhythm, it's too addicted for me...... SungHee's part in this song shocking me after that, her voice got more power and better than before, I really hope SungHee can get a comeback and sing some songs for us then, miss you SungHee, you always a part of KARA, you are still a part of the family......^^

• Like 2

That's called a legend, a legend only belonged to SungHee...... I really love this song, 'Dream', it felt like a hopeful song and it got a fantastic rhythm, it's too addicted for me...... SungHee's part in this song shocking me after that, her voice got more power and better than before, I really hope SungHee can get a comeback and sing some songs for us then, miss you SungHee, you always a part of KARA, you are still a part of the family......^^

Link please!!!!!!! :drool:

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuakMn-gQJc You mean the song 'Dream', it's here!!!^^ I think you will like it!!! I'm really love it!!! How I hope SungHee can comeback and sing a song for us....... :thankful:

Thanks. It's great to hear her voice again. :gemheart:

Edited by ilovekaramorethanthebeatles
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...